Trump gives Mexico one year warning

Then why did Trump say he would close all commerce and the border? He’s the president. Doesn’t he know what a border is?

Lions, Tigers and Bears oh my!

Clearly Trump believes this can continue for a period of one year!

But oh boy on the very next day! Bam!

:rofl:

1 Like

At least she wants something outside of patting Trump on the head and telling him how strong and handsome he is. Owning the libs is not enough.

He may know what a border is, but he has absolutely no boundaries.

1 Like

Hahaha

1 year warning? They havent even paid for the wall. This must be Trump building a chess move to get wall something #lockherup here’s a tweet in ALL CAPS

If you’re ever inclined to go read what questionable people really think, tonight is the night to do it. They won’t be able to hide their true selves. Just roam around the Internet.

1 Like

Mexico is laughing its ass off at lil’ Donald.

1 Like

free because of obamacare…

then why did he threaten to close teh border at the end of this week? What good would that have done for the illegal border crossers?

Wait - I was told there was some kind of national emergency.

Who the hell gives a one year warning in a state of emergency???

2 Likes

My point exactly but i see the Trumpists are trying to figure out how to defend this so they are quiet right now. Hannity is on at 9 so they will have talking points soon.

2 Likes

There is a national emergency at the border! We must build parts of a wall in the next ten years and Mexico has one year to do…something…I dunno. I DONT PLAY GAMES.

5 Likes

I’ve already been physically threatened elsewhere…it’s priceless.

1 Like

Not surprising.

One of my guilty pleasures is checking out Gateway Pundit, not so much for the articles but for the comments.
Hoo boy, they’re not happy campers on this one.

I agree it is hilarious they’re not happy,some of his supporters are so stupid though,here is what one woman said-

“I’m also starting to get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach about Trump’s “lock her up” promise and his going ahead with declassifying and bringing the coup members to justice.”

She is only just getting this feeling after 2 years? :joy:

6 Likes

So he has a year to make up more crap.

This is worse than the great molasses flood.

2 Likes

I’m sure they’ll still shamelessly worship Trump. It’s easier than realizing they’ve been duped by a con-artist.