Trump Foundation Agrees to Dissolve

No they arnt. Illegal acts by illegals are committed daily…

A “shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation.”

Huh.

That’s a tough one to spin, but I’ll try. Set the clock to thirty seconds.

1. Has he been impeached yet?

2. What does this have to do with collusion?

3. A “shocking pattern of illegality” is not technically illegal.

4. President Trump is your president, and that’s a fact.

5. But Flynn was ambushed.

Whomp whomp. I’m sorry, but “Flynn was ambushed” is not correct spin for this thread.

6 Likes

Yes they are. You are incorrect

Maybe, just Maybe Trumps white whale of running an organization ethically, morally, and legally finally occurred once he got in the white house

Judging by the number of criminal investigations his campaign and administration are facing, in addition to the number of scandals and corruption already proven to have occurred in his administration, it is highly doubtful.

Was that a Vince Flynn novel? Cause it sure sounds like fiction.

1 Like

You left out one of the big ones, “What about the Crooked Clinton Foundation?”

1 Like

Prove that it’s not true!

guess the press secretary is not interested in the press’es fishing expedition

The entire family has to be more nervous than a baleen whale in Icelandic waters.

1 Like

yep they definitely stoped

Rats flee sinking ships

Which makes me think the rest of us should be as nervous as a two-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Hopefully there are people in place to watch for/circumvent any serious lunacy that desperation might inspire.

1 Like

It is kind of fruity situation, isn’t it. Not imPEACHed - just still imPEARed. (alternate spelling)

3 Likes

whomp whomp

Orange you ashamed?

2 Likes

I’m just glad I didn’t say banana. Knock - knock. Who’s there?

1 Like

A shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation - including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more.

I’m just gonna leave this here as a reminder.

1 Like

should never be normalized

Does anyone remember this little nugget?

In January 2016, Mr. Trump hosted a nationally televised charity fund-raiser[ in Des Moines, Iowa] to raise funds for veterans’ organizations. The fund-raiser collected $5.6 million in donations, including $2.8 million directly to the Trump Foundation.

But the fund-raiser was planned, organized, financed and directed by campaign staff, according to the attorney general’s petition; and afterward, campaign staff took control of the funds, “directing the timing, amounts and recipients of the grants.”

1 Like