Trump endorses Stacey Abrams for governor of Georgia

If they were going to do all the horrible things the talking heads on the lib networks claim they intended to do they would have come in heavily armed right?

Instead of totally unarmed?

The :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: believe it all though. :roll_eyes:

It was during the middle of a pandemic.

They invaded most of the major cities of this country.

Funny, I work in NYC and It wasn’t invaded. Some destruction for sure but invasion. No

I walked down the street to work the morning after the riot. (8th Ave) some broken windows and looting had occurred but invasion. No. It was a riot not an invasion.

As opposed to the capitol riots which was a riot and an invasion.

Allan

1 Like

Who was Rush Limbaugh, Alex?

Republicans no longer care about democracy. Prove me wrong.

Trespassing in the capitol is an invasion but burning or looting other buildings (including federal buildings) are not invasions. Ok.

Desperate to not talk about an attempted coup.

Oh look. Senate Democrats think Trump tried to overturn the election and Senate Republicans think he didn’t.
Predictable, but it has nothing to do with what I posted.

Sure it does-

The president worked on any means possible to overthrow the election. He spread a message that the election was a fraud and ginned up his base to literally storm the Capitol to prevent the transfer of power to Biden.

But again, I’m not saying it- your GOP is saying it.

McConnell

"There’s no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. “The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, and having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth.”

McCarthy

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding. These facts require immediate action by President Trump.

There is consensus among the ruling class that the plebes got out of hand.

1988 was the last time that Democrats admitted they legitimately lost a presidential election.

Now they are bragging about a vast cabal that succeeded in “saving democracy”.

1 Like

Oh Big Stacy honey, no!

D Trump approves…He and the CEC has turned the GOP into a bunch of grade school children.

5ppsbc

Yep…Truth sometimes hurts doesn’t it? You lay with dogs you get fleas…

Stacey.

Allan

Trump Derangement Syndrome runs deep among our woke crowd.

JWK

1 Like

Indeed…

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Big Stacey Has A Point