Trump discusses firing Fed chairman after latest rate increase

Hahahahahaha… like what Obama’s DOJ and FBI did to the Trump Administration. Yeah… that is indeed playing with fire.

I thought Trunp supporters were all the lemmings and sheep. Remember?
But now you say it is a small minority of people?
Hmmm … so you don’t like minorities… or what?

Super stupid argument that is not based in facts or reality.

2019 is going to be a rough year for you.

I thought 2017 was supposed to be rough… you know…Trump being impeached within 6 months an’ all.

I’ve posted proof before. It’s common knowledge now.

Link to posts :roll_eyes:

Naaaa… I’ve posted proof before. It’s common knowledge now. Do some homework.

https://community.hannity.com/t/this-day-in-politics/359/6351?u=call_me_ishmael

:rofl: :wink:

"U.S. goods and services trade with China totaled an estimated $710.4 billion in 2017. Exports were $187.5 billion; imports were $522.9 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with China was $335.4 billion in 2017.

China is currently our largest goods trading partner with $635.4 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2017. Goods exports totaled $129.9 billion; goods imports totaled $505.5 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with China was $375.6 billion in 2017."

See more at The People's Republic of China | United States Trade Representative

Compare the month to month numbers between 2017 and 2018 in this link and you will see that the trade deficit with China has been increasing

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

Nothing to explain. I said what I said. I count on your ability to read.

And I’m not going to let you get away with fabricating things I didn’t say and then expecting me to answer for them. Like you said, my posts are in this thread.

So are yours.

Of course you did. You inserted stuff into my posts that I did not say, and then expected me to answer for it.

I don’t abide that.

Please explain then why interest rates going to 2.5 % has more to do with the market dropping than let’s say the economic drag created by the trade war.

And if the assertion that each interest rate “hike has precipitate huge drops” … then how does that square with the three rate hikes in 2017 and the three previous hikes to this one in 2018?

Sorry.

You’ve worn out my patience. Now suddenly you’re pretending to ask nicely. :roll_eyes:

Maybe you’ll have learned something about how to address me when you want a discussion in some next thread.

Just take your parting shots with some obligatory insults, and move on.

I accept your surrender

4 Likes