Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

I don’t remember liberals responding this way wanting to keep any information about white cops involved in shooting incidents with blacks silent. They just didn’t seem so protective of the reputation of the police then.

2 Likes

No, I made a little joke and you went wild…as usual.

A joke about how Trump was sticking it to the libs. Uh huh. Sure you didn’t mean it.

Hmm. Figured they had these prepared and we’d get an instant data dump.

Is this going to be the big tease for the week?

Another case of Trump and Nunes face planting. Here is an image of them in the process:

■■■■■■■ morons are getting very, very desperate.

Bigger than O’Keefe? Another nothing-burger?

He wont …

tom arnold is talking to some russian hookers tomorrow night. At least you all will have something to watch.

The real question is how is this going to spectacularly backfire like everything else the Be done in this vein because they don’t do their due diligence.

Oh I think this is historical.

I just have my doubts it’s going to work the way Trump is hoping it will and I think we can expect to see a lot more happen this week.

Paul Manafort has been singing to Mueller for about a full week now. Donald had all weekend to think about that.

If it’s the hookers I’m thinking of, its the single hooker that oleg deripaska had floating around on his yachts and jets for a period while she was posting videos of him and his guests on her instagram, and that is one very interesting hooker.

I say this as a total compliment-your jokes lately are on point. Seriously.

Why would this change anything?

Because I am he as you are he as you are me And we are all together.

How about we pull the last 12 months of text messages from members of Congress and release them… Will the American people think less of them? What about the presidents text messages?

okay, that was funny.

Lets get weird; I believe it’s a witch hunt:

The texts from before August 1, 2017 clearly show that the FBI wasn’t sure if there was a conspiracy with Russia. Boom case closed.

they’ve certainly had enough time to go through all the stuff to make sure it doesn’t backfire.

Has any of this actually been released yet?

at least when they make the movies this part (Trump doing this) right after the Manafort thing will be believable.