Trump conservative critics launch PAC to fight reelection

I know what you are saying…and it is wrong. He’s always been very conservative on most things…and like most politicians…and Americans in general, there are things that he is more centrist on. Kasich has always been a conservative. He’s just not a Trump Conservative and that means he’s not a conservative. That’s not putting words in your mouth. that’s saying you are wrong for saying he’s not a conservative…just like TrumpCons here have been wrong for saying I am not a conservative. I’m just not a Trump Conservative…so I have to be a liberal.

2 Likes

What makes him very conservative?

Tariffs, bailouts, abortion, using government to make laws to punish people…

Very leftie…

Keep laughing…its all you have left.

Well you told me you are secretly a liberal…so there is that.

You have a right to the Opinion that Kasich is conservative just as I have a right to believe Kasich is no conservative based on his track record.

I firmly believe that you are wrong. So here we are.

Dammit Dude…You aren’t helping me make my point!!!:wink:

If anything I lean more libertarian…maybe you got that confused with liberal! LOL

Quite an imagination there.

He is an authoritarian mainly because he believes that Article 2 gives him the right to do whatever he wants as President, which includes going around Congress to use the power of the purse and to seize private land.

1 Like

No…full on commie…we all see it because how dare you not like what trump a true mans conservative is doing!

How dare thee!

Not really…i just read and pay attention to you guys.

You cant even defend your own policy stances lol…

So you deflect with this weak crap as usual when pinned down.

Pen and phone.

It is quite obvious you don’t pay attention. For example I have never voted for a pro choice politician in my life.

Lol you dont even get it…omg how sad…

Thanks for proving my point…lol.

Alright the kiddie pool is Boring now…anyone else?

1 Like

Maybe he isn’t a total Trump Leaning Righty…and maybe over the years he has moderated a little bit. I think most people do somewhat to avoid the extremist trap.

But He is a libertarian leaning conservative who generally wants to decrease the size of government, give people more of their own spending money, and do away with stupid taxes that penalize people. So there is the argument I said I would not make. But I did anyway.

Why dont you just flesh out your opinion more so we dont have to do guess work like we are married to you and trying to find a place to eat.

Is that how he governed?

Yes

What a ludicrous statement. Back it up.

I understand little buddy

Ok, I don’t see it.