Trump claim he dug though rumble at ground zero

Was this before or after he bragged about having the tallest building in NY?

And one thing we can count on from Donald is to refrain from doing stuff if it were in incredibly poor taste.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you always bring up Clinton when anyone is critical of Trump? Is your mind so warped that you think if Clinton is a bigger scum bag it makes Trump being just as big scum bag OK? You Trump cult members are just as bad as Clinton hive mind.

Yeah. Asking who he knew that died on 9/1 after he claims he lost friends is soooo ridiculous.

1 Like

Kinda because I hold the POTUS to a higher standard then someone who lost election to the worst candidate in history, or second worst as she might of been first but it is debatable. But you love Trump so much it is sad, when Trump and Clinton are nearly same type of NYC Liberal elite. Clinton just plays the DC game better and does not openly break the law as blatantly as Trump does.

The great majority of the time it is not just saying anything. It is a commentary on the totally stupid ■■■■ he says and does. And many times it is about his complete lack of morality. Something that Trump supporters don’t seem to understand since they don’t seem to have a problem suspending their own.

I believe it. He was there side by side with Rudy…its where they pledged undying dedication to each other!

He also lied about seeing bodies falling from teh towers.

He also lied about seeing people in NJ celebrating the towers falling.

1 Like

Not at all unlike using murdered Mollie Tibbets as a pawn which puts her family thru hell right? It’s a two way street right?

2 Likes

Mostly it is a hypocrisy check. No point in a debate if the other debate party has no integrity.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting everyone know a debate with you is futile

2 Likes

and the trump bootlickers continue to defend their messiah…

1 Like

Try attacking the message instead of the messenger if you want people to take your posts seriously.

We know that’s a lie.

Trump has no friends.

His hands do look dirty

Who did I attack? No one.

Clearly digging through rubble… you guys are comedy.

His mommy forgot to tell him about the whole “two wrongs don’t make a right” thing…

A history of Donald Trump’s comments on 9/11. Remember how he claimed that “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey had celebrated the news of the attacks?

A newspaper report on when Hillary Clinton visited Ground Zero after 9/11. The way a real leader handles things.