Trump calls Ann Coulter a “wacky nut job”

I agree nothing will happen as towing the line is the new “Fair and Balanced” Orders have come down she is now out of the circle of trust

Ask the mods if she still is considered off limits.

Any train leaving the Trump station, libs are boarding. “Allib aboard!”

twitter.com

Donald J. Trump (realDonaldTrump)

Wacky Nut Job @AnnCoulter, who still hasn’t figured out that, despite all odds and an entire Democrat Party of Far Left Radicals against me (not to mention certain Republicans who are sadly unwilling to fight), I am winning on the Border. Major sections of Wall are being built…

Pot:Kettle

Yes, he called her a wacky nut job, but only after Ann said “The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is An Idiot”.

Did she really say that?? Awesome!

yes, she did.

Ann thinks Trump isn’t being nutty enough…that’s why she has drawn his ire.

And Ann herself has had to start going full-bore nutjob to catch up to the other CEC luminaries that have blazed the path before her…because she has been steadily losing relevance by not going crazy enough.

#walkaway

2 Likes

Look harder

A bit early to be drinking and posting.

1 Like

In what way do you see that?

Ann has found a way to make liberal friends!

Point to any liberal here who has stated they like Ann Coulter.

Take your time…

Yeah, I never really liked her so I kept my mouth shut.

But I don’t think she is protected now.

God Bless you Mr. Trump, I told Greta Van Sustern you were going to become the President and no man or women would or could stand in your way, God is Great, Trump Train WOOT WOOT!
She needs to realize what he’s been able to get done, with so many obstacles in his way, what a tard she’s become!

That’s laughter, not hero worship…we won’t be asking her to sign any bibles soon.

2 Likes

Oh…check this out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe that means that donnie would be given a time out here.

1 Like

I see talking points are issued even on the weekend.