Trump believes another dictator

Through several Presidencies, the North Korean leaders have been trying to get a summit with the US President because that would enhance Kim Jung Un’s (or his father before him) status on the world stage. Bush and Obama were unwilling to make this concession.

Donald Trump has legitimated Kim Jung-Un and went further, cancelling joint military exercises in South Korea.

This time around, Trump absolved North Korea in the murder of an American citizen – Otto Warmbler.

In exchange he got to talk up a non-existent deal after the first Summit and ended up in a disagreement with US Intelligence which has not accepted Trump’s claims about North Korea scaling back its nuclear program.

These are the facts. This has nothing to do with being anti-Trump or pro-Trump. Can you dispute the Kim Jung-Un has won a series of concession from President Trump in exchange for giving the US nothing?

5 Likes

That’s right and Kim wouldn’t lose face with in his own country that would completely destroy any chance for a deal. You’ve got it all figured out…for a potential nuclear disaster

We’re back to a potential nuclear disaster even though North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat.

1 Like

North Korea is a lost country, among the world of humanity that is believed would use a nuclear weapon…even if it was a kamikaze act. Do you understand what’s at stake here? All I can here from the left is stupid ■■■■ like…Trump had 2 scoops when everybody else only had 1. Please, PLEASE…stop the yelling at the sky. It doesn’t accomplish a damn thing.

Loooooooool

I mean…when Obama FLOATED the idea of doing this, various right-wing personalities more or less did what you just suggested, but without going to the meeting. BECAUSE he was a expletive piece of expletive liar, we were told Obama SHOULD NOT meet with NK.

So it sounds like you think various right-wing personalities, are infected with TDS. Or were until Trump got elected.

If only the sheople had been willing to give Obama the same benefit on this topic.

1 Like

What does this post even mean?

1 Like

Didn’t fat donald invite Warmbier’s parents to the SOTU? How low can this piece if ■■■■ go?

It makes me kind of think it is unfortunate Trump wasn’t around to upstage Neville Chamberlain. Trump might have very well saved millions of lives by preventing WW2. We were not so fortunate then, but maybe we are that fortunate now.

It’s the beginning of trump supporters excusing three scoops.

1 Like

Could you please post links to the conclusive evidence proving MBS ordered the killing and that Kim Jong Un knew about Warmbier? Maybe due process is worth upholding. I’d want to receive due process if I were accused of something.

If we know anything about Trump, he demands conclusive evidence before he believes anything.

1 Like

No I really want to know what he means by this post.

How and why does he think Trump has a better grasp of “what’s at stake here” than “blind Trump haters” and how have the results of these two summits shown that he has this better grasp and is thus progressing towards a future where NK will not be a “lost country” who might “one day use a nuclear weapon…even in a kamikaze act”?

Spell it out, @Smyrna…please don’t use word salads.

It means shut up and let Trump write love letters to Kim or else we are all dead.

Where was due process for Warmbier and Khashoggi?

I am with JayJay. I have no idea what this response means.

1 Like

There are levels of importance and almost all of what I witness each day that people focus on…is petty and accomplishes little to nothing. The summit was potentially of paramount importance. It turns out Kim wants to continue with his games and Trump walked out. To all those who said Trump is giving Kim credibility in the world by meeting with him…then applying that same standard, Kim now looks foolish. Will the media response then be positive or negative?

Here’s the before from NBC; Ahead of North Korea summit, concern about Trump’s gamble

Senior U.S. officials and North Korea experts are expressing mounting concerns that Trump will give away more than he gets in return.

That didn’t happen so surely NBC will report that? Let’s see.

Here’s the after; North Korea is still producing ballistic missiles after summit

Satellite photos and U.S. intelligence show North Korea continues to work on its missile program, even after Trump and Kim Jong Un’s meeting in Singapore.

No matter what…there is no pleasing the MSM where Trump is concerned and there is little to nothing positive ever reported. I consider Trump walking out a negotiating tactic and exactly what he said he would do if Kim came to play games? This being said, we can all watch and listen today to how it’s all being reported and my guesstimate is…it will all be negative and Trump is baaaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaaaad?

1 Like

Negotiations always go better when you start off insulting the head of the nation you’re negotiating with.

Right?

There’s still no evidence to suggest the Saudi King was behind the assassination of Kashoggi who was not a journalist, he was an opinion writer and he was a Saudi Citizen.

As for Brennan, who cares what he has to say? He should be behind bars for lying to congress and leaking classified information.

1 Like

It’s remarkable to watch the lefties act disgusted at the possibility of peace just to spite the man in the office.

It means, “why don’t you just give Trump a pass on EVERYTHING like I do?!? Trump is my hero. Trump is god. Trump is the only non-deep state president we’ve ever had, and he’s better than a Kenyan.”

That’s a translation of the post. That’s what it means.