Trump at the United Nations

Are you impressed with the Un and Germans? :rofl:

Libs fall into category manipulative, deceitful and liars.

1 Like

Don’t try to change the subject. Your boyfriend got laughed at right in his face and I can’t think of that EVER happening in a similar situation.

Name where he was wrong… He’s right on China, Iran, Syria,Europe, etc… Talked about them with ease and clear knowledge. Has a clear vision of the world. Brilliant…

Can’t argue with that. That’s the reason I seldom even bother to post anymore. :roll_eyes:

and then the sheep who follow them, knowing no history…And not wanting too.

Trump is the laughingstock of the world. :joy:

Trump is neither “clear” nor “brilliant”. You might support his policies, but the man himself doesn’t have a clear or coherent view of world politics.

You make some excellent points.

They are just pissed that he is America 1st rather than the Globalist agenda 1st Obama and the left push.

Just Wishing and hoping… That place was quiet as a mouse when he spoke… A real leader. They all know it.

I thought you couldn’t stand presidents being laughed at by the restaurant of the world? You’re very confusing.

Would you like to see the video of him being laughed at?

“I didn’t expect that reaction…that’s OK”…after the assembly laughs at his boasts.

I know some Trumpians are blind, but deaf as well?

You think a lot of things.

Trump is not. Did you catch his speech in Helsinki? Sided with Russia. Caught hell so bad he had to read a statement the next day to try and do the ol’ “this is what I meant to say” cover up.

You been saying that for years dude.

Doesn’t it bother you that you have to deny things you damn well know you said repeatedly to make this argument?

Sorry, don’t want to see childish Germans lashing out over Sweden…

Psst, Donny, Russians really don’t love you:

https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1044604718734102531

The Germans were the second time during the speech he got laughed at. The first was the whole general assembly.