Trump asked the Georgia secretary of state to "find" votes to overturn the results

Here is the part of the audio more easily accessible.

4 and a half minutes. Defend it.

1 Like

He really said that on tape. Amazing.

3 Likes

ā€œWould someone rid me of that meddlesome priestā€

Was more subtle

So, you guys are super concerned with voter fraud, hereā€™s the president asking a governor to commit massive fraud. Iā€™m sure youā€™re very upset.

4 Likes

And with a sos with integrity to withstand POTUS inference in a state election.

Allan

Point of order.

GA sec of state. Kemp was smart enough to not get on the call

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t3:

This may be his best policy yet.

This is in fact technically illegal. Even by Trump standards this is the single most gobsmacking thing that has ever come out of his mouth.

One has to wonder how many other states he made this phone call toā€¦

Well as we know, as long as you donā€™t succeed, itā€™s like it never happened. The president didnā€™t really just spend an hour trying to talk the GA SOS into committing election fraud.

Iā€™m waiting for Cruz Hawley and his other lackeys to trumpsplain this

No, seriously, letā€™s really get our head around Trump straight up attempting to intimidate a fairly minor state official to commit vote fraud for him. On tape. And itā€™s not like he got caught because of metadata or some ā– ā– ā– ā–  his boomer mind doesnā€™t understand. Everyone since the 1950s knows you donā€™t talk on an open phone line about a criminal conspiracy.

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting to see if a certain senator is still concerned and hope trump learned his lessonā€¦

1 Like

He should have been removed after impeachment, this is what he does.

Itā€™s a perfect phone call.

1 Like

Letā€™s go to Stringer Bell:

ā€œIs you taking notes on a criminal conspiracy?ā€

1 Like

18 days to go and he still really thinks he won and is untouchable

I remember when Trump was for conceding and against ā€œfindingā€ votes.

Itā€™s the kind of thing that makes me wonder if his rushed visit to Walter Reed a couple years ago will be revealed to be a stroke once heā€™s out.