Trump and the Climate Paris Accords

He doesn’t respect you.

Seriously… so long as he does what I want him to, why would I care? You are starting to sound like @CaughtInTheMiddle , who believes we are all mesmerized by the devil himself. Where did you come up with this idea?
I am not a pompous fool like the old timey conservatives. Those “conservatives” would be offended. But he can laugh at me all day for all I care. The ■■■■■■■ lawyers who were presidents before would not have liked or respected me either. Hell they would have - at best - been condescending to you and would have smiled and rolled-dare-eyes at the pompous (harrumph…harrumph) conservative intellectuals.
He is putting conservative justices in place. He is arrogant and bullish in the international sphere … just like good Americans should be, and he pokes libs in the eye. My God, dude… what more could a simple man like me want?

What a sad world view this represents.

I feel sorry for you.

Please say “I weep for you”. It reminds me of a line in The Walrus and the Carpenter.

Now I know why you are so disgruntled. You place value on a president’s love and respect and thought Hillery would give that to you. Stop projecting.

You’re a little confused. This is what having dignity looks like.