Trump and the Climate Paris Accords

https://www.ehstoday.com/environment/what-if-fate-entire-world-rested-your-hands?NL=OH-05&Issue=OH-05_20181030_OH-05_641&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_1&utm_rid=CPG03000001591940&utm_campaign=30293&utm_medium=email&elq2=37fd44111e184245a1e54dc1ba6905ca

Although President Trump’s decision to pull the U.S. out of the Paris climate agreement was widely criticized as a move that would contribute to a higher incidence of climate change, the EcoVadis found no evidence that such a thing has happened. The environmental scores for U.S. companies, in fact, improved over the past year.

What the heck! I was promised the end of the world! How can this be?

I’m not a climate fanatic, so could one of you True Believers please explain this?

In the immortal words of MC Hammer:

Can’t touch this…

It’s scare tactic that left-wing masters uses to protect their elitist snobs self interest.

I guess the right can stop whining and moaning that protecting the environment would destroy the economy since we have objective evidence to the contrary.

Ya yayaya yay see, coorperations are evil, and the one percenters are only Conservatives.
Cause most Democratic politicians are average working joes just like every other American out there. Struggling with their millions of dollars to make it by each day. Those poor Democrat politicians.

When Al Gore flies around in his private jet and other Democrats do, and own mansions, and like 10 cars, they feel that they’re saving the environment because people are stupid enough to believe in global warming. So they get millions of dollars for a lost cause. lol. Gee, I wonder where all of that money really goes? They definitely wouldn’t be putting it in their own pockets. lol.

Big progressive government consumes much but produces no goods. They not only consume vast amounts of resources unproductively they also cause people to have to consume more energy themselves to make up for what is taken from them by force to pay for big government. So it’s a double whammy.

Save the world: get rid of progressivism and the nanny state.

Should have read the post.

Centgov not needed.
Europe not needed.
Sky not falling.

Trump making it rain!

1 Like

And Donald Trump isn’t an elitist snob?

Of course he is but he convinced blue collar guys he isn’t.

That’s how good of a salesman he is.

Magnificently deplorable post!

I thought this was good news. Guess not.

It’s an industry rag saying how good industry is doing…What a shock.

No, it’s not. Attack the source.

Eco vadis is an industry rag.:rofl:

Still cherry picking…your ■■■■ never gets surprising.

:rofl: I feel your pain!

Still misreading the situation, as usual. :wink:

Here’s a situation for you to read.

Although President Trump’s decision to pull the U.S. out of the Paris climate agreement was widely criticized as a move that would contribute to a higher incidence of climate change, the EcoVadis found no evidence that such a thing has happened. The environmental scores for U.S. companies, in fact, improved over the past year.

Blue collar knows scams. You must think they are stupid. They intentionally chose Trump over Clinton. And Trump has delivered a pretty good presidency. So we are all gonna vote for him again.

It doesn’t matter what Trump delivers. It only matters what his supporters think he’s delivered.

Which is where the salesman comes in.

Trump thinks his supporters are idiots.

I don’t particularly like real estate developers either so we are even.
I voted for him to put conservative justices on the bench, not to nominate me for a Nobel prize