Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

I don’t think he handled it bad. Go ahead, stink up this thread.

3 Likes

its called hippa

I guess not. It does seem easier to stop him from getting it rather than letting him catch it and then save him from it. But hey, I’m just an anonymous poster on an internet forum.

Yes please do especially if you are in the high risk group, None of us recall the person who we contacted it from (My neighbor) coughing that night we were all there and he had no signs of being sick. Not a virologist but I swear I think we all caught it from him just talking, even at that time we were social distancing yet it didn’t matter.

I’d love to see everyone on this forum keep it classy like the way it was when Ginsburg passed. Regardless of ones personal feelings for him and his wife he does have family that love him and in the end a lot more than me on here are likely to catch this virus and everyone on here was very supportive to me when I had it and that really helped especially at that time when there was a lot less known about this virus, couldn’t imagine reading a Hope you die Axxowiz comment on here when I had it, but thankfully everyone was awesome.

13 Likes

With all due respect, it doesn’t work that way. Just a suggestion: Read it some you might find it a good thing…

Nope, it’s called HIPAA.

5 Likes

Thanks Axx, nice post! Glad you got over it…

3 Likes

Nancy is chopping at the bits.

Really? Geez

yes it is, thank you

Really!

ceasar, just ignore the non-believer. You understand very well.

1 Like

Thank you :pray: for me it wasn’t so bad I hope the president and the First Lady have the same luck. Of course it was before my 38th birthday the President is up there in age so we can only pray.

1 Like

K…OR…Trump handled it as it should have been. In my opinion there never should have been a shutdown, just kept the most vulnerable away from everyone else, quarantine the sick, & educate everyone on how best to handle it, hand washing, sanitizer, etc. It’s bad, but I think it’s also bad to do all the limits on freedoms. It gives Governors & mayors too much power.

3 Likes

Perhaps we can agree God is not responsible for the President’s infection.

It has been seven months. Meanwhile Boris Johnson and the president of Brazil contracted the virus.
And yet, here we are with our president contracting it. This is a total failure and it is all Trump’s fault.
There should have been no way that he contracts the virus. But this was his own doing. It is all on him.
I wish him well.

4 Likes

I’m sure Trump and first lady is being pumped full of plasma with anti-bodies as we speak.

1 Like

I wish him well. My answer was in hope he would look into the Bible. I pray for him.

He mishandled the virus so badly he himself got sick.

Then explain why UK, Spain, France cases shot up past the spring surge. Italy and even Germany starting to spike as well.