Trump allies gang up on Gowdy

Oddly, those who investigated disagree with your characterization which sounds straight from talk radio. I wonder who has more information, you or the Republican investigators?

Like I said, Whitewater and Benghazi both went on far longer than a year and far longer than Mueller. Why would you expect it to be so short?

Oh…you’re under the impression she didn’t conduct top secret information on a private, unprotected server?

Not wrong, illegal. There’s a difference.

I believe it wrong for the FBI to be involved with the inside of a political campaign. Any campaign.

1 Like

Well, your article is from October 2015, and says that Congress needs to ask the FBI to investigate lying to Congress. So what happened with that?

Comey was in charge and that should answer a portion of your question. Shortly the IG report will answer it for the both of us and yes…I’ll accept your apology then. :sunglasses:

Are you more knowledgeable about what happened and the relevant laws than the investigators? I’m not. What about you?

Trey doesn’t want to giv to jail for Donald Trump.

I said if there was anything remotely wrong, you know dang well Gowdy would be parading down the street with it. You know he would. He would love nothing more than to do that. There is only one conclusion that makes sense.

For all we know they got something on him…or a member of his family.

The FBI’s confidential informant approached members of the Trump campaign.

And if it doesn’t go the way you’ve already decided it will go, then you and all the other jackals will bash and trash the IG, just like you all always do. Like what you all are doing to Gowdy right now. Predictably.

Comey said she broke the laws…do you really not recall that? He then stated he didn’t think he could prove “intent”. There was no question in his mind, Gowdy’s mind or anyone else that doesn’t have their political blinders on that she broke the law. The ONLY thing Comey left as arguable was whether it was intentional. I believe that anyone who President Obama said, “was the most qualified Presidential candidate in history” is impossible for her not to be aware.

Okay, anything else you wish to fabricate?

Yeah, Halper. No way he did anything illegal.

flailing away grasping at straws… all the right has left…

LOL[quote=“conan, post:74, topic:2265, full:true”]
For all we know they got something on him…or a member of his family.
[/quote]
Oh my the drama

Well, the Republicans (not the right) also has the White House, the House and the Senate.

Comey did not say she broke the laws. He said there was some evidence she did but not nearly enough to warrant going further.

Don’t let nuance escape you.

He may bring additional information to light that hasn’t been made available up until that point. I want to hear it. If it makes sense, I’m in. If it doesn’t, I’ll tell you why…just like now.