Trump Again Calls Russia Meddling A Hoax

I’m surprised he hasn’t named it The Trump White House.

1 Like

Patriots don’t stand up for Vladimir Putin. No Trump lover should be considered a patriot.

1 Like

He’s tough on people on Twitter or during his rallies. To people’s faces he’s a ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■ Typical alligator mouth with a rabbit ass, just like most of his supporters.

2 Likes

The intelligence community absolutely has not “made it clear that the meddling had no impact.” Why did you deceitfully add your own narrative into this? Further, the IC along with the Senate Intelligence Committee have made it clear that Russia did in fact employ their interference campaign to help Trump and damage Clinton.

You may have no doubt, because in your eyes Trump can do no wrong. But Trump’s own words betray the suggestion that he supports the findings of the IC.

Who is Carter Page.

1 Like

And his loving minions follow his example.

A person who has been investigated, castrated, bankrupted and never charged. If he doesn’t get charged and convicted, he has a good case to sue.

What interference? Surely you read the indictments on the 12 russians.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/library/news/2018/intell-180719-rferl02.htm

question answered?

Allan

Well, one thing this FISA release confirms is that the Steele dossier didn’t launch the probe, so take that one off the table.

Did someone with any intelligence actually believe that fairy tale?

Allan

Poor Carter Page. LOL. It’s actually scary how some of the right has made this traitor a hero.

Of course he did before he made that statement. That’s all part of the smokescreen discussion these guys engage in.

You’ll have to forgive me but in my world, he is innocent until proven guilty. What did he do that has you labeling him a traitor?

You can’t be this uninformed.

Please inform me with your evidence of collusion between those in the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller will be grateful.

Trump supporters will run cover for the demented man-child regardless.

You want them to help Obama?

Obama on Russian interference: “Stop whining.”

Surely you can help her and Mueller out. Please post your evidence.

It’s all part of the game they play here. You notice the continual pattern of divisiveness? Everything the other side says is either wrong or something they need to be educated on. It’s gotten pretty old. I guess that’s what happens when their president uses Fox News as his basic source of information.

Google is your friend.