Trump ‘Admonished’ By Official After He Asked Iraq For Oil as Payback For War, Per New Report

That’s a good question. Two years ago, I thought I saw something that scared the living daylights out of me. If it’s true, that the top levels of our intelligence and law enforcement agencies colluded for a designated political purpose, it should be of a top level concern to us all? I explained to you why Spiderman is my symbol of choice and for that same reason, I can’t let it go until it’s proven one way or the other. Since then many things have come forth that have corroborated what I thought I saw. The total political derangement of Peter Strozk is one thing. Comey writing an exoneration letter prior to investigating the case is another. All of those around Hillary getting immunity is another without any charges levied is another. There are many examples that keep corroborating this and it’s slowly being revealed. How do we get this information? In a drip, drip, drip type method…that’s how.

1 Like

I like how you are pretending that this “policy” is a troop level or something and not a blatant call to pillage the resources of a nation we claim to not even be at war with. It’s a blatant violation of everything America is supposed to stand for. Why would any sane, responsible President need that pointed out to them?

You falsely insinuated that I insinuated any such thing. The story referenced bringing this up twice, in 2017. This is 2018…and almost over.

Where’s the oil?

If Trump said American soldiers should have the right to rape Iraqi women, would that also be fine with you as long as someone prevented it from becoming policy?

1 Like

Two years ago it was not known publicly that Hillary and the DNC were behind the dossier. It was not known that the person in charge of the investigation of “collusion” and the Hillary was Strzok. There is at least good enough reason to investigate what happened there as there is to investigate “collusion”.
Really, all you have to do is open an investigation to report on all the details that lead to the Trump campaign investigation.

Uh huh…this must have been someone else’s post I guess?

And then @PeterGriffin reply to you…

That is exactly what IG Horowitz is doing. You know that right?

The article says he brought it up twice in 2017. Of course he thought about it before he brought it up.

You say “That’s how its supposed to work. He came to the correct decision.”

Congratulations. You get my whole point.

Still working on it? Good. Somehow this isn’t covered quite as bit as Mueller.

And @PeterGriffin pointed out he had been calling for this since at least 2011. Was that the “early part of his administration” in your view or something?

And for the record, it was you that said, "That’s how its supposed to work. He came to the correct decision.”

What is terrifying, is that he even needed to be told that this would be impossible and impractical, and a war crime to boot. But that doesn’t seem to bother you in the least.

What’s your point here?

The point you seem to be missing is that it’s never been anything more than a right-wing talking point, sorta like LOCK HER UP, but he kept using it likely knowing that it wouldn’t happen. But he said it anyway to rile up his base.

A POTUS shouldn’t have to be surrounded by anyone to stop these outlandish “ideas”.

Anyone who would advocate confiscating a country’s resources after we invaded and ruined their country as “payback” is unfit to the POTUS in the first place.

Unfortunately the standards of Trumpsters are so low that somehow this story is a good thing.

My point is to acknowledge your statement that the IG is still investigating how the “collusion” began and that I approve of its continuation.
The second sentence is to indicate that I was not aware of this and that this investigation is not as prominent in the media as the Mueller investigation…which would partially explain why I was not aware of it.

If further clarification is needed…

Okay, fair enough.

It’s been investigated and disproven many, many times.

But People are still profiting by rehashing these crazy theories, largely because of consumers like you. So we still have to hear about them.

According to Fear, Trump also made the same pitch about minerals in Afghanistan at a military strategy meeting and berated the generals for not understanding the important thing was about making money.

1 Like