Trump administration tightens green card access

Businesses that were taking advantage of illegals to boost their profits were targeted. I guess any illegal Europeans who happened to be among their illegal workers on their premises at the time would have been netted with any illegal non-Europeans who happened to be among their illegal workers. Your question assumes targeting according to race rather than targeting according to illegality. You are assuming everyone else, and ICE in particular, is as race-obsessed as you.

1 Like

So none were rounded up

I don’t know. Maybe those business owners were racists and prefer to take advantage of non-Europeans.

1 Like

Why hasn’t Trump targeted Brighton beach… Lots illegals there

Might have something to do with NYC being an illegal alien sanctuary, where De Blasio help illegals escape ICE raids.

Actually, the precipitant for the raids was ID theft. We saw that in some of the earlier articles that came out right after the raids. And therefore they weren’t raids on specific companies, technically. They were directed at people who were using false IDs.

Poor blacks. Poor whites are trump voters.

See West Virginia and Kentucky.

Allan

after reading the rule changes

i am almost 100% sure that this would have blocked me and mother and siblings from getting our green card and thus would have blocked me from becoming a US citizen
and
-marrying a US citizen because i would not have been able to stay pass age 18
-getting educated and trained in a very specialized and highly technical field
-becoming a tax payer making much more then over 70% of US income earners

good rule

1 Like

It does seem short sighted.

1 Like

Sorry, we have our own poor people to take care of.

In order to target illegal Europeans we will first have to devise a plan to bring more of them into the US. They have to be here to target them.

Here you will find a list of estimated illegals by country, the latest report being 2015. Mexico made up 55%. You wont find any from European countries, though presumably they would be included in the group labeled “other”.

So illegal isn’t really illegal if there aren’t that many of them… Got it

yeah that is exactly how US immigration has been run for the past 200+ years.

and it does not change the fact that had this rule been in effect beforehand then “this” taxpayer wouldn’t never have made it as a citizen and made so much money that i am indeed paying for “our” own poor people.

1 Like

Yep me too. Though we were refugees and I am not sure if it applies.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure this is just a continuation of Jesus Christ’s policies.

From a man continually bailed out by his mommy and his daddy.

growing with a 100k+ salary before he was even old enough to crawl sure made him realize how hard the world is.

1 Like

I really think you understand.

Are you an englishman?

Every one of them who was illegal and working in that chicken farm.

…and using a stolen ID …

2 Likes