Trump administration tightens green card access

Works for me.

1 Like

Internatonal transcripts and degrees are handled different. I don’t have the links here, as they’re in my email back at work but students with degrees from other countries are required to put their transcripts in with a company that evaluates everything and only after the evaluation is complete will those transcripts be considered. It’s just like bringing completed classes from another state or school. Not all schools are created equal which is why International transcripts have to be evaluated through this independent third party whose name escapes me. At least that’s how our college does things.

It’s all silly I know personlly two people from Belarus who’s the whole family is on Medicaid. The husband owns a bread business does pretty good the wife drives a brand new SUV Lexus the huge one. To think people don’t game the system is ridiculous.

1 Like

How bout farmers getting govt subsidies also.

How bout people employed by the govt. since they are getting paid on my dime.

Why are you just picking on the poor.

Allan

Good point…

Some add-ons are more equal than others.

The are often loudly and proudly wrong.

She supposedly speaks 5 languages. Anybody ever heard her do so?

Report them.

1 Like

1:1 = Yes

Automatic = No

There are independent entities that evaluate foreign education systems and accreditation processes. An individual submits official transcripts to the evaluation entity and get results. The results of the review can them be supplied as the equivalent of “official transcripts” to education institutions.

As a hiring entity (as opposed to using it for school admissions) we require the applicant to bear any cost associated with the evaluation, other employers may not do the same.

https://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html
…^^^^

Hell can’t even convert military service education to college credits in the US if go to one hardest schools military offers. I was a Nuclear Engineer and had to retake most of coarses when I got my first Post-Naval degree, only thing that counted was PE credit for basic and a EE 4 credits for electrical class I had. And then when went back to school 6 years later for CS degree I had to still take some math classes((cause I guess Applied Nuclear Science Degree is not math focused) because colleges are buttholes like that.

2 Likes

Well I can speak 25 languages, I can say F-word in all of them and call someone a A-hole in 1/2, Or does it not count if you only know 1-2 words of a lang?

And if mom tests positive for marijuana, what happens to her kid’s Food Stamps?

So I read that this was Stephen Miller’s baby. Not surprised. I believe that he considers this to be one of the first steps towards his ultimate goal. Stop every brown person from coming into the US.
It is amazing to me how much effort there seems to be on all of these steps. The majority of which will be reversed when the next Democrat POTUS takes over, IMHO.

Do your duty for the Mother-Mother Land! Report them! The Nanny State needs you comrade.

I have no doubt that it’s Stephen Miller. trump doesn’t know enough about immigration to come up with this himself. Miller has no wife and no children. trump doesn’t care about his own children (except Ivanka) or his wife.

I can’t I met them through my wife who met the lady at the library with her kids. She takes our little girl who’s age two to the library for book reading time. Overall they are very nice people, but they are all on Medicaid the husband his wife and three kids. I know they do well we’re they live in king county, what they drive, and the amount of the time they spend on vacation like two months a year.

Kind of a bad situation for a comrade to be in. I can be colonel snitch turn them in or look the other way which I have.

how do you know they’re on medicaid? and if they are, why do they qualify?

We don’t need to import poor, we need to take care of our poor.

2 Likes

Naahhh. From what I’ve been reading in this forum, immigration restrictions are only applied to “brown” people.