Trump administration tells court it won't defend Obamacare against lawsuit seeking to cripple it

Nah, stick to your tribe, it’s all good. There’s nothing worse than people who think or act differently than normal, huh? :slight_smile:

No one is required to have good manners unfortunately.

1 Like

Yeah everyone should think like New Yorkers eh? :rofl:

1 Like

Personally, I say everyone should think like Missourians. My tribe is better than your tribe! :sunglasses:

Will take Missouri over NY any time. I have a son in law from missouri. Great guy. :smiley:

1 Like

No one who is stupid enough to vote for Trump or any R’s is going to vote for a D because we are nice to them or pander to them. They are too far gone.

Don’t like Medicare than self insure. No insurance company would insure the elderly - they are much too expensive - that’s why we have Medicare as the primary insurer for those 65 and over.

More, more, more! Keep it up! Your leaders should double down and emphasize deplorable comments.

We haven’t won nearly enough yet! :cowboy_hat_face:

How is she different from Conan?

1 Like

If I were wealthy I certainly would. I would have loved the chance to keep my old superior insurance.

You voted for a New Yorker for Presidentso I’d say you think like a New Yorker, too.

He doesn’t think like you at all. :grin:

That’s your fault them for not earning/saving enough to be able to self insure once you hit 65.

Born and bred New Yorker. Nothing you can say will change that fact.

You voted for a New Yorker.

My wife and I did quite well(both had 6 figure plus incomes). We aren’t multi millionaires however. :smiley:

He has a fly over red country mentality. Nice try though. :sunglasses:

Other than changing the word, did it have any actual effect on how the law is executed?

I’ll spare you the time. No. The law is executed exactly as written whether you say penalty or tax. It’s merely an argument or semantics which has no meaningful effect.

Insurance companies do not want to insure statistically sicker and more expensive elderly people. It’s not economically rational. Medicare came into existence to fulfill a specific and practical need. It is enormously popular–and that’s regardless of party. Do you think we should get rid of it?

1 Like

No, he doesn’t share any real values with those in fly over country. He has a New York slum lord mentality.

2 Likes

Well the opinion of a far lefty certainly “proves” it. :rofl: