Trump Admin. violating the law by transferring sensitive nuclear info to Saudis: House Oversight Committee

Yeah. It looked like Flynn was really working to line his own pockets.

As I said… after all of this is over Flynn will look to get off light.

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if this new line of inquiry does not result in additional legal action, to be honest. This is all stuff way outside of Mueller’s purview and likely not explored heavily by him. I could see a new set of Federal Prosecutors come knocking soon for the General.

Man, what a complete sell out of his nation. Someone who devoted so much, and gave it all up to chase greed and conspiracy. Such a shame.

1 Like

So… anyone still believe he is the victim of a two tiered justice system?

This make two seperate entities that he was secretly working for while serving as the National Security Advisor.

Remember when Flynn said he had a story to tell?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

1 Like

Actually this has to do with Mueller. Flynn was talking to russia to drop sanctions so they could supply the gas for the nuke plants to the sauds…

So…flynn talks to the russians…then talks to kushner and trump about it…they back it because its gonna make a lot of money. Trump runs cover for the sauds after the killing because of this deal and the other one. So on and so on…

Look up the marshall plan.

1 Like

Has anyone been convicted? Yeah, didn’t think so!

You got him this time!

Not technically illegal.

Uranium one!

Trump is cool.

(Sorry, with the strange lack of Trumpists here I felt like someone needed to fill in. Did I miss any?)

4 Likes

Benghaaaaaaaaaaaazi!

2 Likes

If something illegal was done…lock them up.

It’s called consistency. You libs should try it sometime.

1 Like

Lol thats rich…

1 Like

No kidding…

1 Like

GOP consistency? From the looks of the Congressional Republican caucus photos, I’m gonna go with pasty, white, and doughy.

1 Like

I wish Trump would have consistency. Except he whines like a little child when the Justice Department serves out their jobs.

Well, Trump does consistently whine, so I guess he has consistency in that regard…

Sorry, this will have to do.

1 Like