Trump admin kills a bunch of Russians

Article about how Sec. of Defense Mattis gave the order to kill a a bunch of Russians mercenaries in Syria. Tough action like this is probably what makes NK this twice about playing Trump over de-nuking the peninsula…

“Mattis: You’re Darned Right I Ordered The Code Red On Russian Mercenaries”

"Pompeo went on to list all the actions the Trump administration has taken against Russia, including confirming that U.S. forces killed over a hundred Russians in Syria.

“But it hasn’t just been sanctions. The largest expulsion, 60 folks, was from this administration. This administration announced a nuclear posture review that has put Russia on notice that we’re going to recapitalize our deterrent force. In Syria, now a handful of weeks ago, the Russians met their match and a couple hundred Russias were killed.”

Back in February, dozens of Russian mercenaries killed in a U.S. airstrike in Syria have been reported to be part of a secret Kremlin-backed private military company, according to U.S. and Ukrainian officials."

[Mattis: You're darned right I ordered the Code Red on Russian mercenaries – HotAir]

What has Trump done to stop the illegal invasion of Ukraine?

He asked Canada to do something…

Soooo…the same that he’s doing for inner city problems…nothing.

I’m sure he’s doing more than Obama did…

You’re sure. No doubt.

You have orange on your lips.

Yes, I love Doritos…