TRUMP: Adam Schiff Must be Questioned for ‘Fraud and Treason’ After Botched Ukraine Hearing

Originally published at: TRUMP: Adam Schiff Must be Questioned for ‘Fraud and Treason’ After Botched Ukraine Hearing | Sean Hannity

President Trump slammed Rep. Adam Schiff on social media Sunday; demanding he face questioning for “fraud and treason” after he misrepresented Trump’s phone call with the leader of Ukraine during Congressional testimony last week.

“Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called ‘Whistleblower,’ represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress,” posted Trump on Twitter.

“His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason,” he added.

Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress……

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 29, 2019

….In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the “Whistleblower.” Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 29, 2019

“In addition, I want to meet not only my accuser, who presented SECOND & THIRD HAND INFORMATION, but also the person who illegally gave this information, which was largely incorrect, to the ‘Whistleblower.’ Was this person SPYING on the U.S. President? Big Consequences!” Trump concluded.