Trudeau's PRC taking shape

Be careful with responses to an authoritarian declaring an emergency where none exists…

Allan

This is a free speech country (so far) i don’t care what that piece of ■■■■ running Canada thinks of me.

ahem

3 Likes

15 thousand Americans died from COVID last week, which is 5 9/11s. Seems like a bit of an emergency.

Nah collateral damage of the unvaxxed.

Allan

And yet, the blue states are opening everything back up, can’t have it both ways.

4 Likes

This is also why they try to eliminate parents’ input from abortion issues, anti-family education awareness, and medical issues like forced vaxxes. Depopulate any way they can.

1 Like

So are the ramifications of the continuing the emergency in the United States?

Allan

They aren’t doing it through gayness, but supporting gayness as a small tool to help achieve results. The depopulation agenda is comprised of many tools such as abortion, use of homosexuality/transgenderism, making men and women incompatible and less likely to marry and start families, anti-nuclear family causes and education, persistently negative news media…any there are more I can’t think of right now. They are all being used to cull the herd so that we quit using their (elites) resources.

1 Like

National vs. State, I thought you guys were all about states setting their owns paths. Nationally it isn’t time, too much disease out there. Statewide, some states are in good shape and can start opening things up. Is this confusing to you, or are you just being contrary?

1 Like

The decades-long UN aim to depopulate ( i.e. reduce the world population to a manageable level) is well documented. Your attempts to discredut that fact by introducing Q in response as if I am relying on Q, is disingenuous and dishonest. Birth control is not slowing population growth severely enough for the globalist adherents. They need to find additional strategies. Encouraging unproductive sexualities is one. Forcing health-compromising medical treatments on those who don’t need them and releasing killers back into society are two others.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Societal change is never natural.

It is always some nefarious plot.

It isn’t.

It is Bircher nonsense.

All you have is dog-whistles. Sad.

1 Like

You go into Q territory because your assertions as to how are utterly without factual support.

Conflation of fiction with some fact is a hallmark of how Q does things.

They are not doing a very good job.

Depopulation of the planet is an abject failure of monumental proportions.

1960 population of the earth 3,000,000,000
2022 population of the earth 7,753,000,000

More then doubled since I was born…

Allan

Allan

1 Like

Of course, q obfuscates for the rubes.

Allan

Then they are getting desperate. And desperate people resort to desperate measures.

Their agenda does not fit God’s design. It won’t work.

1 Like

By the time i die in 25-30 years from now we will be pushing 10,000,000,000. It’s guaranteed.

Allan