Troubles in paradise

Help with what? Who told you I was asking for help? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t you know? If you donā€™t see the liberal point of view, you need to be re-educated.

1 Like

I do! I just made a new thread about it. Iā€™m resisting. Maybe I should be sent to a camp? :relaxed:

2 Likes

Please show where Democrats made in person voting illegal.

1 Like

They would just have to send me because i will not be told by libs what to think.

1 Like

Theyā€™re not sending me to a camp. Iā€™ll be one of the dead ones if it comes to that.

Wrong, try in Democrats control since January 3rd, 2019. 2 different Republicans held the seat from 1992-2018

1 Like

They do indeed. All this would do is take from states that can control their spending and hand it over to states that have no control on spending.

I think the confusion here (and I could be wrong) was that Republicans havenā€™t turned a seat Red that was blue since 1998. While itā€™s encouraging that he won, itā€™s not a sign of California moving from Blue to Red, though I canā€™t understand how they keep failing and just keep voting more Democratā€¦ Doesnā€™t matter to me, itā€™s why we keep getting corporations to move to Texas.

So do you still believe the Democrats just made in person voting illegal in California?

1 Like

It looks California getting too much like Venezuela even for some Bernie supporters:

Podcaster Joe Rogan could hop on the CalExit train alongside billionaire Elon Musk. Rogan is considering moving to Texas because heā€™s disgusted with Californiaā€™s restrictive, indefinite coronavirus lockdowns.

Rogan ā€” a Bernie Sanders supporter ā€” also complained about the left-wing stateā€™s sky-high taxes and said he might leave for the greener pastures of no-income-tax Texas.

Thereā€™s a ton of lib posts in here that say a lot. And I mean a lot.

Not moving to Missouri huh? :rofl:

I thought it was Texas?

He did move to Texas, now he is moving back to Cali.

I just chose Missouri in a tongue in cheek way. Like I wonder why he chose Cali again and not another ā€œlow costā€ state.

1 Like

So just how much did Newsom have to give him?

Oh, and itā€™s the Engineering HQ. The Corporate HQ, and itā€™s tax filings, will stay in Austin.

1 Like