‘TROUBLEMAKER’: President Trump Slams ‘Con Man’ Al Sharpton, Says He ‘Hates Cops’

Originally published at: ‘TROUBLEMAKER’: President Trump Slams ‘Con Man’ Al Sharpton, Says He ‘Hates Cops’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump slammed Al Sharpton in a series of fiery tweets Monday morning; labeling the activist a “con man” who “hates cops.”

“I have known Al for 25 years. Went to fights with him & Don King, always got along well. He “loved Trump!” He would ask me for favors often. Al is a con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score. Just doing his thing. Must have intimidated Comcast/NBC. Hates Whites & Cops!” posted the President on social media.

“Al Sharpton would always ask me to go to his events. He would say, ‘it’s a personal favor to me.’ Seldom, but sometimes, I would go. It was fine. He came to my office in T.T. during the presidential campaign to apologize for the way he was talking about me. Just a conman at work!” he added.

I have known Al for 25 years. Went to fights with him & Don King, always got along well. He “loved Trump!” He would ask me for favors often. Al is a con man, a troublemaker, always looking for a score. Just doing his thing. Must have intimidated Comcast/NBC. Hates Whites & Cops! https://t.co/ZwPZa0FWfN

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2019

Al Sharpton would always ask me to go to his events. He would say, “it’s a personal favor to me.” Seldom, but sometimes, I would go. It was fine. He came to my office in T.T. during the presidential campaign to apologize for the way he was talking about me. Just a conman at work!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 29, 2019

President Trump called-out Rep. Elijah Cummings over the weekend; saying he “milked Baltimore dry” after labeling the city a “rat-infested mess.”

“If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place,” Trump wrote, saying that Cummings’ “district is considered the Worst in the USA” and “no human being would want to live there.”