Triggered cnn Anchor Threatens One of the Small Folk (Multiple F-Bombs in Video)

Why is this in Politics?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Look at them!

2 Likes

An achor from a major news network (and member of a prominent DEMOCRAT) family, just made a violent political threat against what he calls “right-wingers”.

And in this climate.

2 Likes

Trump told his audience to knock the crap out of someone.

1 Like

TRUMP!
Amazing.

After the way we’ve all watched our president treat people and talk over his entire lifetime, and if I voted for and support him, I would also be looking for every video I could post of anyone acting badly to take the focus off of what a vile human I support.

This stuff is totally predictable.

3 Likes

The ■■■■■■■ was trying to start ■■■■ with Cuomo.

Cuomo took the bait and acted like an ass.

Cuomo really should be sitting in jail right now for threats of physical violence against the man, and CNN should fire him. That sort of ■■■■ shouldn’t be acceptable from anyone-anchors, politicians, police, presidents. We shouldn’t accept it from anyone.

As a show of solidarity with those offended, I will continue to not tune in to CNN or Cuomo.

TRUMP! made him do it!

1 Like

Someone ■■■■ talked him, Cuomo ■■■■ talked back. Not seeing an issue here. After all, he’s not the President or running for office, he’s just some dude.

1 Like

Will there be repercussions from the CNN or an award for Trumpophobe of the year?

:crystal_ball:

It has become a thoughtless involuntary reflex.

Meanwhile we have the politically privileged Cuomo kin making personal threats of harm on camera.

There must be repercussions. Matt Lauer got banned with less evidence.

:balance_scale:

Indeed. Apparently they aren’t more civilized after all. Didn’t progress or evolve.

He is Omni-Trump.

All seeing, all doing, all knowing…leading his downtrodden followers to the filthy trough of Constitutional nationalism with dog whistles and psychic brain waves.

:crystal_ball:

1 Like

Al Franken is probably throwing stuff at his TV.

NOT fair…Not even close.

:balance_scale:

1 Like

And yet an idiot.

It is an oddly opposite set of character traits people like Cuomo give him.

Evil genius or lucky buffoon?

:fire:

Seems the window is actually a mirror.

1 Like

He should be forced to wear a shirt with “Punk Ass Bitches from the Right” and a circle and slash every night he remains on the air at CNN. Let everyone know how much he dislikes those Punk Ass Bitches from the Right."

He will not get reprimanded.

CNN is all about playing up their bias.

:do_not_litter:

1 Like

Umm no, only one of them was issuing threats of violence. There are laws against that, not so much for calling someone the name of some movie character.

And Trump worshippers applauded Greg Gianforte for violence on a reporter.
Trump worshippers don’t have any moral ground to stand on.

1 Like