Trey Gowdy tells Pres. advisers to quit if POTUS won't listen to them

:laughing:

No, I’m not “overthinking” things. You are hilariously and naively underthinking things.

I honestly can’t believe that you actually believe this.

1 Like

This still doesn’t mean anything. You’re just repeating buzzwords.

What should we do to make our economic interests “aligned” with Putin?
What should we do to make our military interests “aligned” with Putin?

He’s certainly not going to do anything to align his interests with us - so exactly what concessions do you think we should make to Putin?

Do they have a Russian word for lebensraum?

Given the way you guys are thinking, we should just throw our doors closed and tell every other country to pound sand. Every country has their own interest at heart, and often are at odds with our own. Dialogue is a great start, but you want what the far left wants, WAR!! Enjoy your nuclear winter.

I’m utterly baffled by your position here.

Do you think the only two options on the table are concede to Putin, or face nuclear war?

If other countries want to not be part of America, they better get used to America treating them as adversaries. I’m sure that if those countries wanted to concede sovereignty to America we could take over governance. We’d probably have to move some of our people in, to oversee things, but that’s to be expected.

Is that why he invaded Crimea?

Oh por misunderstood Putin - he just had those journalists killed because…why again?

You’re joking, right?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-19/putin-said-to-have-made-trump-a-new-offer-on-ukraine-at-summit