Trans Woman Denied Service at AZ CVS

Ummm… you would be wrong about “first time”.

Definitely not, and it’s great that you didn’t deny the rest of it! Progress! Or are you just a lib. Who even knows?!?!

Hey you…
Go sit in the back of the whiner’s bus.

1 Like

Wiki open.

1 Like

Let me guess… opioid?

Well their is little room left in the bus but I will try :frowning:

1 Like

Yep hydrocodone, only the third time in my life I had it prescribed to me but the pharmacist was looking at me as if I was a junkie on a binge.

You people and this constant crying.

1 Like

Or get some capital & start businesses of their own, like longtime business David’s Pharmacy by the Raymond James Football Stadium in Tampa. Try www.davidrx.com

It’s clear from the website & the billboard out front the man is Christian & pro life so potential customers can have an idea up front as to what may not be available & take their business elsewhere.

The thread brought back bad memories, will crawl back to my safe space for a bit until I feel better.

I mean I get you think you’re being sarcastic but, well, you’re not. Conservatives are one of the biggest if not the biggest identity group that constantly claim to be victimized by ■■■■■■■ everyone.

IMO the pharmacist objecting to that script & refusing to fill a legitimate Rx was ■■■■■■■■■ & I hope, like Hilde, he was able to take the script elsewhere for relief of his pain.

If that had happened to me, I would have demanded to speak with the Pharmacy Manager. If the manager refused to fill script, I woukd have gone up the food chain - to the President of CVS if that is what it would take.

I always win these types of the things, as I am stubborn as all get out.

I had an on going issue with CVS Caremark. I now have name and the phone number of the VP in charge of that division.

Just last month I had a problem with ESPN+ and I now have name, email address of person in charge of that and I got 1 year free subscription service. He called me after my issue had been escalated, when I told the first supervisor’s supervisor that I was going to blast my issue with them on FB, my tennis forum and report them to my State Attorney General’s Office. Was amazed how quickly they acted after that.

The pharamacists job is to fill prescriptions not judge the person who wants the prescription filled.

If you can’t do your job because you have religious objections - get a different job.

1 Like

Too late now, of course, but I wish you’d gotten your doctor to call up that pharmacy and demand that pharmacist be fired. Or better still, go in with your new prescription and tell that ass that you wanted an apology.

I agree, however i know i have religious biases.

I’m sure there are conservative trump supporters who are transgender. Does the name Caitlyn Jenner ring a bell?

1 Like

Well to be fair the Dr did offer to call the Walgreens and talk to the pharmacist at the time though I was just wanting to get the medication and lay down and didn’t want to see that bas***rd pharmacist again.

I do understand the frustrations of people though when a big shi** sandwich hits you, I just decided I would not go back to Walgreens again haven’t been back since. I did exchange some nasty words with him however when he drew the X on the prescription.

What state?

As clearly as you can, tell me the point you are trying to make.