Toxic masculinity and white privilige. What to do?

“Toxic masculinity” is just another subset of the liberal religion. Another cry for erasing any vestige of reality.

This secular puritanism is a joke and so is this society.

Just an excuse for betas to futher shirk their responsibilities.

Which are?

To wear the apron and make the biscuits?

1 Like

^^^^^^ used to be a serous poster with interesting arguments to make… very sad^^^^^^

1 Like

I don’t wear an apron when I bake. Do you know how to cook or bake? What do you consider to be providing?

It’s a wonder you still debase yourself participating in it.

Absolutely not true. I will ask you to back this up using the names of republicans who are celebrating slavery. Please include exact quotes. Thanks in advance.

Which confederate are you speaking of? Are there confederates running corporations in America? If there are, we need to be outing them. Do you have any names? Or are just making an assumption?

I actually paid attention to what was being said…and didn’t just tune out when I saw his name.

Trump. Charlottesville.

Who said anything about corporations?

What was being said by a clown.

What you whiners call “toxic masculinity” is actually the inability of modern males to raise a child and the myth of the single mother as “just as good.”

There is nothing masculine about the people you describe except their genitals, which apparently now are not indicators of gender.

1 Like

Yeah… that is not what people mean by toxic masculinity… but thanks for playing.

1 Like

:rofl: “people” don’t have the first ■■■■■■■ clue what they mean by any of this bull ■■■■■ You’re all just running around babbling and whining.

Many examples have been given in this thread. All of them ignored because one wants to view the criticism as an attack on all masculinity when it is not.

Oh no, I get that. What you don’t get is that it is not any masculinity. You just want to call it that “just because.”

Is there a such a thing as toxic femininity? Can you give an example?

“Gamergate!” “GAMERGATE WAS REAL MAN!” :rofl:

Of course there is: Carolyn Bryant.