TOWN HALL MELTDOWN: Tlaib Says Democrats ‘Trying to Figure Out’ How to Arrest Trump Officials

Originally published at: TOWN HALL MELTDOWN: Tlaib Says Democrats ‘Trying to Figure Out’ How to Arrest Trump Officials | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib escalated her war-of-words with the White House Thursday; saying her caucus was “trying to figure out” who would have jurisdiction in arresting senior Trump officials who defy Congressional subpoenas.

“This is the last caucus conversation we had. This is really unprecedented. This is the first time we’ve ever had a situation like this. No joke, they’re trying to figure out: Is it the DC police who goes and gets them? Where do we hold them?” she told the audience.

“This is uncharted territory,” she adds.

Far-left Democrat Rep. Rashida Tlaib (MI) says that Democrats are looking into how they are going to arrest Trump administration officialspic.twitter.com/kZG03hPyb0

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) October 3, 2019

Detroit Police Chief James Craig slammed Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib this week after the lawmaker suggested he only hire African-American analysts; saying he would be forced to resign had he made similar statements.

“The fact that she made that statement, what does that say to the members of this department who are analysts, who are trained, who are white? That they, in some way, can’t do their job professionally? That’s insulting,” said Craig.

“Here’s what’s troubling. As a police chief who happens to be African-American, if I made a similar statement people would be calling for my resignation right now. We know that,” he added.

“This is me protecting my residents. My residents asked me to do my job. My job is to make sure they’re not going to be misidentified,” claimed Tlaib.

Here are his remarkspic.twitter.com/b0xqCnDmyG

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) October 3, 2019