TOUCHING MOMENT: Troop Tells Trump He Rejoined Military 'Because of You'

Originally published at: TOUCHING MOMENT: Troop Tells Trump He Rejoined Military ‘Because of You’ | Sean Hannity

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders captured a touching moment between President Trump and a US soldier this week; saying the troop told the Commander-in-Chief he “came back into the military because of you.”

“Powerful moment – Member of United States Army told the President he came back into the military because of him. And President Trump responded, ‘And I am here because of you.’ I met him after and he gave me the patch from his arm. Incredible,” posted Sanders on social media.

Powerful moment – Member of United States Army told the President he came back into the military because of him. And President Trump responded, “And I am here because of you.” I met him after and he gave me the patch from his arm. Incredible. #TrumpTroopsVisit pic.twitter.com/WmQf3b2K8X

— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) December 26, 2018

President Trump made a surprise visit to Iraq this week; meeting with US service men and women before holding high-level talks with senior military leadership.

Trump should’ve regaled him with war stories from his “personal Vietnam”.

That would’ve been really touching.

maybe that solider had a lobotomy ?