Top U.S. Ukraine official who heard Trump phone call to testify Tues in defiance of WH

Didn’t God bring us Trump?

Not mine.

Could he? The President and VP are required to take their salaries.

Pick one because it doesn’t matter we have seen the transcript and know what was said.

There are probably more than a few administration officials who remember how many administration officials went to prison for covering for Nixon…

1 Like

Ah. I didn’t realize the myth of the secret verbatim transcript was still being used. Yeah. I’m sure Schiff wouldn’t be screaming about getting that if he thought there were any such thing.

They have been. At the beginning…and now we will ask for it again

1 Like

It’s not a myth. Or a secret. The White House admitted it exists. Schiff has subpoenaed it already and it’s part of what is being withheld from Congress. This is not new news.

2 Likes

War is peace.

I need a favor though…

1 Like

Normalize it. Get their own narrative real time saying nothing to see here.

You’d think it’d already be released given what the Trumpists are saying. Must be good reason for burying it on a secret, soviet, server.

1 Like

Jonah Goldberg is a conservative that is very, very tight with most all of the GOP caucus. What he says here is likely the spot-on truth. Doesn’t mean the Republicans will act on it of course. But it shows just what reality is. What Trump did was wrong, and the evidence is damning.

https://twitter.com/jonahdispatch/status/1189687810820890624?s=21

Indeed. Things that make you go :thinking:

My favorite Congressman gets it.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/status/1189641993368035328?s=21

2 Likes

Please link to the statement by the WH that there is another, exact transcript. This seems odd since USA Today stated in an article that such transcripts are not created when a President talks to foreign leaders.

As to the significance of all this:

“Sources from both parties told CNN that the changes were not seen as significant. In his testimony, which came during yet another explosive deposition on Capitol Hill, Vindman testified that the White House’s rough transcript was mostly accurate in describing the contents of the July 25 phone call between Trump and Zelensky aside from the edits he wanted to make.”

We have an appointee by the President stepping down before tomorrow’s testimony.

Are the supporters now understanding how bad this is for the President?

Is it clicking yet?

4 Likes

And if anyone had read the Mueller report… this ■■■■ isn’t a surprise at all.

This is what the President does.

5 Likes

Colludes, shakes down, then obstructs.

Arms for fake dirt.

Every day that aid was delayed gave Putin joy.

The President is Putin’s Mónica Lewindky.

2 Likes

On a side note. Reading this book.

Man did Russia screw over Ukraine.

2 Likes

Who’s side are we on now?