Top U.S. Ukraine official who heard Trump phone call to testify Tues in defiance of WH

The townspeople are standing up to the Beast.

Their reaction to transcript is entertaining!:popcorn:

But it doesn’t change the fact they are relying on opinion to Impeach President Trump right before the Horowitz report destroys the Democratic Party.

It is taken by professional staff. Unless evidence is provided, I see no reason to say they are corrupt. I do not ignore that someone wanted to change the wording to what they thought they heard. I also have no reason to doubt the people who’s job it is to record such conversations.

Memo.

Is LtCol Vindman not professional?

Opinions are a wast of everyone’s time that’s why, read the transcript.

Your image of the secret bunker really makes me laugh. That’s the “secret” bunker where Republican committee members question witnesses. That’s the “SECRET” bunker that Gaetz and his fellow thugs had no trouble finding last week. Why its so "SECRET" they were able to get pizza delivered to the bunker when it was lunchtime.

Your notion of “secret” is on a par with the Trump Administration’s concept of “national security.”

He was not hired to professionally record conversations, so far as I know.

I hope so because attempted coups have consequences as you will learn from all these freaking investigations into Obama and his Deepstate traitors.

Right. He’s the NSC’s top expert on Ukrainian affairs. The credentials reek of having knowledge of the situation which of course makes him anathema to Trump supporters because Trump alone can fix it.

By the way, do you know anything of the credentials of the highly skilled, professionally trained, repeated vetted professional conversation recorders you have so much faith in. Or were they some more of Trump’s “best people” who will probably write tell-all books and be denounced by Trump within the year?

1 Like

I’m helping all of you not forget what’s coming!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok…and if we compare with what they did with Mueller and what they are doing now .they edited the memo and it’s still bad

Why the obstruction to prevent any of the 12 people that were on the call to testify? If it’s “close to verbatim” why prevent them from testifying?

Remember, more than one of these “professional people” went to legal counsel following the call because they were concerned Trump had just committed a horrific abuse of power and possible crimes on said call. Hence the rush to hide the verbatim transcript (which still hasn’t been released) from as many of the other “professional people” as possible.

Shakes magic 8 ball…

Signs point to yes

I think it’s even more of a con than that. Trump, though, has shown no concept of national security – most recently during his speech last week crowing the military’s success but giving away sensitive information – which he can do, but not without reservations from the military.

Hmmm… a professional to record the conversations. The post phone call recollections that were included in the memo were made by those not hired to be professional recorders.

Although Trump has said there was a Stenographer on the call, you know – someone that was professionally hired to record the conversation. Let’s see the Stenographers transcript of the call.
…WW, PHS

2 Likes

Just across my phone: Vindman told investigators that he was convinced Trump was personally blocking $400 million in military aid to the Ukraine to force the country to publicly announce an investigation into Joe Biden and his family, according to two sources present at the disposition as reported by CNN.

FYI, the note I got specifically said “Joe Biden and his family.”

1 Like

Here’s a link to what I just posted:

Just his opinion maaaaan