Tonight town hall war

Sweet Jesus not the white supremacy question!

1 Like

He sounds unhinged. :rofl::flushed::rofl:

1 Like

15 minutes in and Trump is already melting down.

1 Like

This may not have been the best idea for Trump. He’s manic and red as a tomato. He’s so red it’s overpowering his orange greasepaint.

3 Likes

Honestly what is all the yelling about.

1 Like

Anytime he speaks directly to the people who are not his sycophants his ratings and polling goes down.

1 Like

I’m flipping back and forth between him and Biden, like I assume most people bothering to watch are, and the comparison is stark. Even more stark for the fact that Trump can’t try to interrupt it. Which is ironic.

1 Like

Trump putting the final nail in his coffin tonight

1 Like

Does he not read polls? The people in the states he needs to win are pro-mask and still think covid is a thing.

1 Like

I’ve been making a lot of jokes about him acting like a lunatic but this is something different. It looks like his skull is trying to bust out of his skin. He’s attacking voters who ask him things and he’s yelling every single word.

1 Like

So what’s his healthcare plan?

1 Like

Trump just said that Pelosi doesn’t want to give the money.

HAHAHAAHA

1 Like

Just hope the jets dont draft him. Snicker

She brought up his taxes. This should be amazing.

1 Like

Trump affirms he’s very under-leveraged…a worried nation breathes a sigh of relief.

1 Like

$400,000,000 is a very small amount of money.

He is sooooo far into debt.

2 Likes

Sounds like an admission

It’s called great healthcare.

Also Trump still supportive of Q, who he doesn’t know anything about, outside of them fighting very strongly against pedophilia.

I know nothing about Qanon. :rofl:

https://twitter.com/timodc/status/1316895718762663938?s=21

1 Like