Today's caravan update

No one is calling him out, why is that?

I am fully aware that there is a segment of the Republican party that does not support illegal immigration enforcement because they are making money off of the situation.

A very large segment. Why arenā€™t trump supporters holding these idiots accountable?

At least Trump has ICE working again. Better than doing away with ICE in order to avoid enforcing the law.

Please, donā€™t be disingenuous, Obama was using ICE to deport illegal immigrants (which I fully supported) at a record pace.

I keep being told how Trump supporters are a small minority of old people. Now you want to know why they arenā€™t giving marching orders to the entire party?

35% of the voting population is not a small minority of old people.

Iā€™m asking, why just lay the blame on one side only, when there are over 25 million illegals being currently employed by individuals/companies with no repercussions?

Interior enforcement has increased dramatically under Trump. If you do not have interior enforcement you are signalling that if you run the gauntlet you are home free.

Nowhere in that article describes what punishment these employers got for hiring these illegal immigrants. Do you have any idea why that is?

I was comparing Trump to Hillary. That is a fair comparison. I was not comparing Democrats to Republican. If I do that then I would lump the lax enforcement part of the Republican Party with the entire Democratic party.

Many are major donorsā€¦to both parties. It is good to be rich.

Bingo!

ā€¦

Both parties are complicit and both parties (including fat donald) make big money off of this con game.

Doug, itā€™s time to hold these idiots from both sides accountable. Itā€™s a round and round we go game that will never end.

How many of them Mideast people counted?

ā€œIncreased dramaticallyā€ to half the level it was in 2011 under Obama? Lol.

Iā€™m getting my musket ready.

2 Likes

The funniest part of all this theater is that all they have to do is go to a port of entry and apply for asylum. NONE of the troops or border patrol there will ā€œstop themā€ and will merely process them for an asylum claim as specified by federal law. Most will likely be denied and turned awayā€¦

Whatā€™s Trump going to do open fire on them? Drop bombs on them as they approach. That will sure keep it from ever happening again heā€™ll say. But is that the right thing to do? Ever?

1 Like

Wait, how many miles away are they?

And how are they traveling?

It doesnā€™t seem likely that theyā€™ll make it to the border by midterms.

Huh.