Today on Capitol Hill

This is sad.

Hopes that Pence does “the right thing”. Says that states want to “re vote”. All Pence has to do is “send it back to the states to recertify”.

He really missed an opportunity there. If he would have just put a pole on the south lawn and yelled at all December 23rd instead of tweeting, then wrestled don and eric, I might have found a place in my heart for him.

3 Likes

Don’t get it twisted…I said I hope your right cause you don’t have the best record…

But in that one I do hope it comes true…I for one cherish the continued implosion of the Trump/GOP party

this is the culmination of Trumpism.

This is what is always was.

5 Likes

That’s like congratulating a baseball player for swinging and missing and striking out 4 times during the game.

Way to go, Rudy…

Allan

This is so bizarre.

completely gaslight now…

Biden administration will take down the Lincoln memorial.

Can we throw a link up to the event?

Aw, he’s going through the greatest hits. The press took the good seats!

I wonder what the encore will be.

Only cuz you aren’t paying attention to reality. Step away from the sheople trough and come up for air.

You can access from Fox News homepage.

2 Likes

I understand…I never got into watching You Tube videos

I’ll leave that to the pro’s

1 Like

Not entirely sure what his motivation is here. It can’t be to actually influence the process later today. It must be entirely about maintaining power within the GOP? Or just maintain his personal brand. Will be interesting to see if he stays active in Politics or moves away to more financially prosperous endeavors.

“Then we saw these explosions of bull ■■■■ .” ~ Donald Trump

Ooo, they get so titillated when he cusses.

Trump just looks pathetic here. The magic has worn off.

3 Likes

Man, this is weird.

It’s just sooooo tone deaf. It’s like they are in their own reality. Devoid of what is actually going on in the world.