Today on Capitol Hill

nah, this thread is as on topic as it can be. i would not want to spam the forum, against the TOS

Was BLM involved? Was Tamir Rice shot there? Are either of those two items within the topic of this thread?

are ya now…people marching because their people are dying and having overwhelmingly aggressive police presence including low fly by of military helicopter and yet how many cop death?

“peaceful protestors” charging the US capitol during a constitutional process with 5 death resulting…

yeah i dont see a double standard at ALL

You running out of things to say about the OP topic does not give you license to talk about whatever you want.

Of course not. That is the problem.

how many cops died during the last BLM protest in DC. answer the question its not hard

i want to talk about whether or not people, on this very board, think that this was a peaceful, legal, protest and i want to compare it to other protesters in the same city. its not derailing its on topic.

Statistically, the same number as who died during this one. How many cops died over the course of the summer while dealing with riots during those peaceful BLM protests? Limiting your test to one location, DC, makes your assessment statistically invalid. You ought to put some effort into it before you go off half-cocked.

2 Likes

@samm

see? on topic.

It was as peaceful and legitimate as we have come to expect protests to be over the last eight months or so. Your guys set the standard.

1 Like

oh no, i am making sure that we are not comparing apples to bannas

this happened in DC. there were a lot of BLM protest in DC. lets not get bogged down by different police department procedures in various cities and state. lets compare apples to apples

how many cops died in BLM protest in DC? is this still considered a peaceful protest?

Nope. Nothing there about BLM or Tamir Rice.

the standard is this, how many cops died during BLM protests that is the standard set during the last 8 month.

HOW MANY?

I already told you, I don’t know. If it’s so damned important to you, research it.

its an easy answer.
glad we can agree that this was not a peaceful protest. good night

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Again … using the standards set by the left … “mostly peaceful.” If your side can ignore looting, arson, beatings, and killings by people associated with your protests, with that description, anyone and everyone can ignore it. That’s only fair, don’t ya think?

2 Likes

https://tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/aad18481a3e8f02

575 woman arrested…

Allan

It was civil disobedience, a sit in, just wait and sit and then be arrested.

If the invaders did this I would have been cool with it.

Allan