Toby Keith died today

Good timing country music singer Toby Keith passed away. “Good as I once was” was a favorite of mine by him. He battled with stomach cancer for 18 months. He will be missed.

6 Likes

I just read that. I truly enjoyed his music.

Thank you Lord for sharing him with us for a short time.

5 Likes

So sad. I liked him and his music.

Rest in peace.

Not a fan of his music but he was a nice enough guy.

Hunt in peace Toby Keith.

Cancer is a nasty disease - hate to see anyone suffer through that. At least his suffering is over now. Rest in peace Toby Keith.

What a crying shame that people with cancer are not told how to properly starve out cancer cells.

Tumors require hundreds of times more glucose than regular cells (also why they grow so fast), and they CANNOT get energy from other sources, like ketones.

But people are simply radiated and encouraged to keep eating the same foods that fed the cancer in the first place. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Hopefully King Charles is following that advice after his cancer diagnosis. He is very much into homeopathic medicine (not sure that is the right term for what you described but you get what I am saying) so I suspect he will be utilizing other forms of treatment.

2 Likes

I personally hope that King Chuck lives a long, healthy life. His name is just too dear to me. lol

Surely with the best healthcare available to hoomans, he’s aware of simple things, like what cancer survives on:

This is how my dad beat stomach cancer in 2015.

3 Likes

This is really interesting, bookmarked for reading later. Thanks.

1 Like

Check this out:

How many of those are first world countries?

How many of these are first world countries?

Check out this map:

Arabia and Persia have some of the highest rates of diabetes, and some of the shortest life expectancies.

They don’t get cancer nearly as much as we do. They fast for up to a month at a time (depending on their level of zeal). Those little ■■■■■■■ get pretty scrappy while in ketosis too. :rofl:

1 Like

That band in heaven is getting stocked lately. Go make some music with Gene and Roy now Toby.
Rest in Peace Cowboy.

A musician dies and goes to Heaven. He hears some great music. He goes toward the music and sees Hendrix, Buddy Rich, Count Basie, John Lennon, Toby, and about 10 other music greats jammin’ together and it sounds great, of course. When the break comes, he asks Basie, “how do you like playing here with these guys?” Basie answers, “it’s heaven, man. All the best equipment, food and anything else we want! There’s only one problem. God has a girlfriend who thinks she can sing.”

1 Like