To My Republican Friends

I disagree. If anything I think the failed impeachment and overwrought attacks on Trump hurt Dems this year.

Which makes no sense to me, how can people afford to vote for more lock downs?

Agreed.

Those overwrought attacks are what drove voters to massive turn out for Biden, it surely wasn’t for Biden’s sake.

I concur. A good chunk of that 73.7M bloc would not have been as motivated to vote were it not for the pandemic (and more specifically Trump’s handling of it). With Trump currently closing in on 70M total votes, I think he would have won handily.

Ha…seriously?

Dems are thankful for the dead bodies courtesy of China. lol

5 Likes

What drove the women off?

Honestly? I don’t think people as a whole want more lockdowns. They want measured, consistent leadership that doesn’t downplay/deny the realities on the ground.

1 Like

Perhaps, but it’s a counterfactual. 'Rona happened.

Morbid as all hell, but I unfortunately agree with this sentiment. The Chinese yuan is skyrocketing today because President Harris will reward them generously.

3 Likes

I don’t know about everyone else, but I certainly have investigation fatigue.

1 Like

DNC needs to address the reality that minorities, particularly Latinos, are not monolithic voting blocs. They ignore that fact at their political peril.

2 Likes

The truth can easily be uglier than a lie. It was the politicization of dead bodies due to a Chinese virus that was the biggest help.

In short, Democrats owe their victory to China, in many ways.

2 Likes

Maybe. I certainly think people voted against Trump more than they voted for Biden.

Nothing ever comes of them, and nobody is ever held accountable. Until that changes, they’re pointless theater.

4 Likes

Precisely…

3 Likes

Let’s stay on topic please.

he handled rather well. what he didn’t handle well was talking about it. he is both his own best friend and enemy.

2 Likes

Good point. There’s not a lot they can do about it.