To complete Biden's humiliation

Former President Trump made the decision. He also had the foresight to make sure it happened when he wasn’t in office in case it went south. No one in their right might would think that this would have ended with Afghanis and US troops joining hands and singing Kumbaya and the US troops departing during a ticker-tape parade.

3 Likes

Trump listened to his advisers…Biden did not.

That is it. Not complicated at all and an exact replay of Iraq and the growth of ISIS. The same ISIS Trump defeated.

1 Like

What would trump have done differently to keep the Taliban from taking Kabul in 6 days?

How quickly people forget.

And Pompeo kept the Afghan government out of these talks.

This is the situation Biden inherited.

Should he have scrapped this agreement?

1 Like

The US announced the withdrawal in May and the collapse occurred in August, so there are real questions about why so many Americans were still in Kabul and the development of plans for rapid evacuation are so inept.

Trump eliminated ISIS that Obama and Biden allowed to flourish. I have confidence he would have ensured a better outcome.

1 Like

This is his deal Biden was honoring.

1 Like

I’m not seeing an answer to my question there.

What would Trump have done differently?

What did trump negotiate with the Taliban regarding our safe withdrawal? Why did trump keep the Afghan government out of the talks, and only negotiate with the enemy of the government we created?

2 Likes

Biden could NEVER undo anything Trump did…unless it made sense.

Easy to see why the Afghan government was kept aside now…they disappeared.

Biden messed it up and put his own ISIS stamp on it.

1 Like

All because people picked personality over policy. Trump was a great president. " I been Tweeted, wa wa wa"…

Remember the dems posting here about how we were not respected under Trump? Where are they now! The installed sock puppet is really embarrassing.

2 Likes

Donald Trump Calls on Joe Biden to ‘Resign in Disgrace’ Over Afghanistan, as RNC Deletes Page Supporting Troop Withdrawal From Their Website

1 Like

Oh, it’s the Video part two. Blame Trump who’s not even in power. It’s just pathetic.

3 Likes

Trump is unpredictable. That is the point.

The Taliban know Biden is clueless and know he is powerless to do anything to protect Americans at this point.

2 Likes

Except Trump would have done it right. Like gas prices.

1 Like

Guess who said:
“I started the process, all the troops are coming home, they couldn’t stop the process … They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process.”

2 Likes

Maybe they disappeared because they knew we cut a deal with the Taliban that allowed them to attack the government we created.

2 Likes

Wonder why they took that page down? He was so proud of that deal.

1 Like

Biden didn’t have to follow Trump deal. And it’s not the deal, it’s the bad policy on the pull out. This is Libya all over again. No real leadership chaos… Quick blame someone else…

3 Likes