TLAIB IN TROUBLE: President Trump Slams Tlaib’s ‘Tremendous Hatred of Israel and the Jewish People’

Originally published at: TLAIB IN TROUBLE: President Trump Slams Tlaib’s ‘Tremendous Hatred of Israel and the Jewish People’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump slammed controversial Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Monday after the left-wing legislator said she senses a “calming feeling” when she thinks about the “tragedy of the Holocaust.”

“Democrat Rep. Tlaib is being slammed for her horrible and highly insensitive statement on the Holocaust. She obviously has tremendous hatred of Israel and the Jewish people. Can you imagine what would happen if I ever said what she said, and says?” posted the President on social media.

AUDIO: Rep. Tlaib Says Thinking of Holocaust Gives Her “Calming Feeling”

“There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people’s passports,” Tlaib said during a recent interview.

Democrat Rep. Tlaib is being slammed for her horrible and highly insensitive statement on the Holocaust. She obviously has tremendous hatred of Israel and the Jewish people. Can you imagine what would happen if I ever said what she said, and says?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2019

Liz Cheney who was mentioned specifically wasted no time in responding to Tlaib. Cheney retweeted the Congresswoman’s Press Release and commented:

“Here’s @RepRashida direct quote, ‘There’s a calming feeling I always tell folks when I think of the Holocaust,’ and her ‘history’ of what happened after is a fantasy based on lies spread to delegitimize the state of Israel.”