Time to start taking the fight to them

This time though! Gonna git them libz and force 'em to take their medicine! Never ever regain power! Otherwise lib revenge will be swift n terrible!

Didn’t need to be Nostradamus to know this fetish was going to make its umpteenth appearance after Donald’s aquittal.:rofl:

3 Likes

Huber was moved over to investigate the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One nonsense and came back with a report that they were clean and there was nothing there. Another in a long line of CEC conspiracy theory flops. :rofl:

2 Likes

Chris Matthew is a commie boot licker, anyone following this freak is so brain dead they still think Trump colluded with the Russians.

A ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha …

Big take away from Trumps speech Thursday, After Corney was fired everyone started ratting each other out.

Pain is coming to the freaks.

Has the fight started? I just got back from Costco with snacks and TP.

Based off of Pelosi’s demeanor it’s getting close, she probably went back to her office and tor up more paper.

What a bunch of sick freak spygaters!

Biggest takeaway from trump’s speech is that “total acquittal” is one word.

1 Like

Oh, he made another speech? . I stopped listening to them long ago. I prefer speeches that aren’t full of hot air and empty promises

I will wait for the Durham report to discuss the Durham report. We wasted too much time on the Mueller flop to start that again. Remember the mantra “Will you accept the results of the Mueller Report”? What a joke.

In the mean time:

A new fishing expedition shot down.

3 Likes

Going after Biden crime family is kind of remote now, but ■■■■ for Brian is open season IMO.

He lied when he said he didn’t know Eric Ciaramella. He needs to be exposed for those lies. Take the fight directly at him. Expose him and you exposed corruption that would make congress vulnerable IMO.

People need to know how this hoax started.

1 Like

Didn’t you fall for the Russian collusion hoax and the Mueller hoax and the impeachment hoax?

I see you didn’t read the Mueller report.

As to impeachment, I was against it as the dems handled it. It would have been better to wait for voters to give Trump his eviction papers in November

1 Like

FISA abuse spygate, no I didn’t wast my time with the Mueller hoax.

Remind me again, how many arrests have been made in these FISA investigations? Mueller had several convictions, plea deals, and arrests in his.

The fisa was illegal making all of their investigations illegal.

They’re gonna swoon over the next hoax too. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes…Is always a win win for them. Dems are found guilty of something or it’s another cover up for the CEC to cry about. It really is a good formula they’ve come up with and stick to…

Yes. Many Dems have completely lost their grip on reality. You are quite right.