Time to start taking the fight to them

Democrats are on there heels…need to keep em there. Shame em, expose em, get em to lash out in anger which they will. They aren’t use to being on defensive, they don’t know how to play defense. Don’t allow them to attack.

Go for the kill.

3 Likes

Another meme. What a shocker.

You really got us now.

2 Likes

Were they this frothy in 2016 or is this more of a nostalgic week? :thinking:

No crazy CEC promoted conspiracy theory is ever really a flop. Just evidence of deep state cover up.

1 Like

He was one of the first disappointments.

I think they’re down to just Durham, now.

Oh and Jeffery Epstein’s bud Bill Barr. Lol.

1 Like

Don’t forget. Donnie never declassified the FISA documents. Lol.

Another disappointment.

3 Likes

Trump really knows his base.

See? Performance art.

I have a suggestion for Trump’s next book.

“Perfecting the Art of Anger and Victimhood”

6 Likes

What are these people going to do with themselves once he’s out of office?

Idk. Fox News will figure it out

I think they’re scare. Chris seems to be scared. They thrown everything they got at Trump and he’s still standing.

And it scares em.

Keep in mind. Trump really didn’t have a chance to go on offense. :wink:

There’s part of me that agrees with your sentiment, and there’s part of me that thinks the smarter move is to continue to do the work we’ve set out to do. Build the wall, end illegal immigration, end Obamacare, stop the ridiculous affirmative actions that are throttling all of us and take control of the house. Mitch hasn’t wasted his time on this nonsense, he’s just quietly been filling the courts. It’s important to not get drawn into a match with a skunk.

Why does Lucy keep pulling that damned football away?

4 Likes

Waiting on the impending arrests of: Clinton, Comey, et. al. Should happen any minute now. Any minute…

2 Likes

He doesn’t need to. :wink:

You forgot cut the deficit

2 Likes

This thread wasn’t predictable at all. :rofl:

1 Like

The OP has been saying a version of this constantly, since Trump was elected. I’ve given up on them ever realizing and admitting they’re being lied to.

1 Like

The person who claims all government is corrupt now wants to weaponized it himself. Always knew your claims were hollow and as partisan as they come.

2 Likes