Time magazine person of the year

December 11th, libs are still stuck to Trump’s ankles. How long will the suction last? Ask Mr. Owl.

Suction?
Like the suction of MAGAts on trump’s butt?

2 Likes

Yes. The creepy stalker-like obsession libs have with him is unreal. Their lips firmly stuck to his ankles. Carry on.

Why work? He’s gone in a month. Tweet, golf, watch TV, collect $ from suckers through his legal fund. That’s a good deal.

2 Likes

I am not interested in going off topic and talking about libs tds. I came to this topic to talk about why sniff and blow seems like worthy time candidates.

1 Like

In about a month Trump will sue Time to overturn the results of another election that made Joe and Kamala winners.

5 Likes

Who cares? The TIME Person of the Year jumped the shark in 1938.

You mean peepads and kneepads?

:rofl:

2 Likes

What about that time you won the award though?

Hey, when they’re right, they’re right.

Soon to be former Potus Trump would be proud, you’ve learned well grasshopper.

Kind of like Obama getting the Noble prize for doing nothing.

1 Like

It’s frustrating that because Trump is so uninformed about everything he tweeted that it’s spelled “Noble” instead of “Nobel”, and now millions of his followers think that’s the correct spelling.

1 Like

Funny thing about that. I didn’t know Trump tweeted about it and wouldn’t have read it if he had. To date I haven’t read a single Trump tweet, or anyone else’s for that matter. I alone am responsible for mangling that word.

HIs tweets are “official statements of the President of the United States” per the DOJ.

And??? :confused:

Just pointing it out in case you want to start paying attention to what the president says.

“Sniff and blow”
ew

A lot of people do it. I get it. Most of them aren’t the president and tweet them as official statements though. But the really funny part about it, was that he mistyped it in complaining that journalists should return their “Noble” prizes they got for the Russia coverage. Which is not a thing by the way. But he doesn’t get that. Oh and then he deleted the tweet. Forgot about that.

Nope!

1 Like