Thug Culture State of Mind

From the article: “Shootings in New York City are up 32.4% year to date, according to public records.”

2 Likes

Low down mean more likely.

1 Like

I hope they reap the rewards of what they’ve sown while in prison for the rest of their lives.

3 Likes

If you are one of those folks who love to cite correlation as cause, you might at least wonder if the new no bail and downgrading of crimes policy of the new DA might have something to do with it. :wink:

1 Like

New York is manufacturing thugs.

It’s an industry unto itself.

1 Like

We need to manufacture more like this:

3 Likes

Knight.

Hamburger.

This…from the “village” that BLM wants all of us to enjoy.

1 Like

People who are so full of themselves that they consider the slightest personal inconvenience a cause to kill or try to kill. Folks like this are why there’s the death penalty.

1 Like

And in each of the past few days, I’ve seen articles about people shooting each other in grocery checkout lines.

We seem to be becoming more dysfunctional – and thuggish – with every passing day.

1 Like

■■■■■■■ savages.

2 Likes

Reminds of when the Popeyes chicken sandwich came back out.

People were stabbing each other over someone breaking in line.

It’s so ■■■■■■■ stupid.

I’m getting to the point where I’m feeling like our species isn’t worth saving anymore. Let’s just have a nuclear war and restart from scratch.

1 Like

Disagree. We need to just stop the gubberment from protecting the trouble makers and the chronically non productive. That’s not the government’s job. It might be someone’s job but not the government’s.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t move to a large, Democrat run city for anything. The rural area is so nice. Common courtesy is still common and I can go any direction and be alone in the woods in minutes. Don’t let this get to you my friend. There’s still sanity among us, it’s just further out into the countryside.

2 Likes

Its why I said earlier:

It’s not just New York, of course. That was just in reply to a discussion about this problem in NY.

It’s pretty much nation wide.

Yes. Love the woods in upstate NY… similar to last of the Mohecans territory . I would spend more time there but … bears. Occasional but dangerous.

2 Likes

I wonder if gofundme is going to confiscate the survivor’s funds …

Upstate Maine … all the Moose chased the bears away.

Back on topic please.

Another random assault in NYC on an Asian. No suspect info.

But not just any Asian. A South Korean diplomat.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/south-korean-diplomat-punched-in-face-in-unprovoked-attack-in-nyc-police-say/ar-AATH98Y?li=BBnb7Kz

1 Like