Thug Culture State of Mind

No. Someone didn’t “get mugged”. Nothing was taken. He never even stopped walking. Violence for profit I can understand. Where is the profit in this?

Ah, in that case words were spoken. There was an angry exchange.

In this case?

It’s not code. I provided the definition of the word and an example of a white thug. I could provide examples of white thugs all day long. The Boogaloo for example. Thug culture.

It’s not race, it’s culture.

1 Like

Oh yes, we have thug culture issues in Texas.

Here you go:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mystateline.com/news/video-shows-brutal-attack-of-man-by-group-outside-texas-convenience-store/amp/

And the guy who choked the Latino to death at the Denny’s. Thug.

We have thugs of all types here.

Not even a good try.

Apples to oranges

Thread about random knocking person out on the street, vs breaking and entering an theft, an d murder.

Yes you can provide examples…But are they called Thugs by the media?

Is this the same event?

I understand. Now.

We see something similar thug culture here with the left right here on this forum.

Am I the “Thug”? I definitely fit the profile

If you want to punish people for not conforming to your thoughts and idea…then yes.

Yep. 2 dead for 20 bucks and a cell phone.

Allan

Pathetically weak. Was there an exchange of words in this case? Did one insult the other?

The media? What does that have to do with this? Did the media call the thug who attacked Moranis a thug?

What are you trying to say?

So insulting words deserves fisticuffs? And that makes the person “not a thug”?

Again pathetically weak. When words are exchanged, it is no longer random. There is at least some motivation.

What was the motivation here.

If you feel I can’t make you throw a punch with words, you are mistaken.

I wonder if Moranis will cross the street next time he sees a I :heart: NY hoody heading his way.

Who knows?

You certainly don’t.

Allan

It’s thuggish behavior.

Just not a black person in that case.

Allan

The perp in question was a criminal and he was violent. Hence a thug.

Allan