Thug Culture State of Mind

Do you? There’s your example.

Never seen a thread on it. But it’s ok.

I did find a thread where you agreed with thuggery from a white conservative male.

Like I said… I understand. Carry on

There have been hundreds of posts about that incident.

Now, back to the topic; what is the purpose of this savagery?

Intimidation, no repercussions, hatred…in this case because the guy was white.

For you to celebrate it? Oh wait…

Anywho, no reason. No justification for it. Rick is a treasure

The good news is he was wearing a cloth face covering. I was reading a story earlier about a lady who was murdered working at a convenience store.

The thug was wearing a cloth face covering in that case as well.

According to the story, she gave him everything he demanded and he killed her anyway.

It’s not race, it’s culture. This comes from culture, plain and simple.

1 Like

In this case it might be racial.

He had the audacity to be a white man.

Could be both in this case.

That said, someone can be racist and non-violent.

A culture of violence breeds violence.

Attacking a skinny old man. He must’ve had it coming.

What is it about some cultures that their members are prone to beat scrawny victims? I do not know. I’ve heard of scrawny victims before but never about the perpetrators’ cultures.

Well, given the statistics on such things, the odds were very much in your favor.

That will learn em for white privilege.

1 Like

Applying the laws of probability?

Damn it…ya beat me exposing this simple truth. :sunglasses:

Too bad this thug didn’t run into the fellow from Rochester that Levin told about the other night.

Fellow was on a date when they started getting harassed at the restaurant.

They leave and 4 black men follow. He told his date to run on ahead to get some space between her and them.

They catch up and tell him that he is either going to raise his fist in unity or lay prostrate on the ground begging forgiveness.

He say he wasn’t going to do either.

They laughed and then one of them swung at him. He dodged the blow and hit the attacker in the throat which leaves him on the ground gasping for air.

2nd guy attacks with the same result. 3rd guy attacks with a broom handle swung at the guys head. Guy catches it with one hand and decks him with the other.

4th guy is running at this point.

By the time the police arrive all 4 are gone. :grin:

4 Likes

So precious little written about the savage attack on an old white guy yet plenty of commentary (deflections) about a ‘word’…I keep forgetting, when the left redefines a word, all must accept that ‘new’ (real) meaning.

This is just another example revealing how some are okay with these attacks so long as its against someone not immediately deemed to be on ‘their side’.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m sure you were referring to Bugsy Malone.

1 Like

I wasn’t expecting such a fast confirmation of my above point, but thanks!

2 Likes