Thug Culture State of Mind

He’s a thug according to the definition you posted at the beginning of this thread. :man_shrugging:

:rofl: :smile: :+1:

No, take me seriously, not literally.

I’m taking your definition of the word seriously. This is your thread.

But I think you’re missing the most important part:

Hey, did the camera deter that crime?

@PurpnGold

2 Likes

I like that part, especially how they wouldn’t say how.

1 Like

It’s too bad everyone in that group wasn’t packing, maybe the thug wouldn’t have been able to kill the one-year-old child.

You are still confused.

Can a camera be a deterrent? Yes or no?

I would heart that, but you said “packing”.

2 Likes

So in the other thread, you’ve gone from being more secure with cameras to they are a deterrent to can be a deterrent.

The only thing a camera is going to do it to:

• Alert you that someone is trying to break into your home
  • Provide evidence of the people that break into your home
  • Allow you to call the police if you are not at home

I will concede that some may target a home without cameras but I have little faith that in today’s age cameras in high crime areas or in areas where soft on crime is the new fad work as any type of deterrent.

The idea that cameras cant act as a deterrent is absolutely preposterous. You are confusing ubiquitous presence of cameras and what is clearly a surveillance society in New York City with a camera acting as a deterrent to a thief

I agree. They can be a deterrent to not covering one’s face when committing thuggery.

How many home invasions are caught on camera or even a Ring camera?

The funny part is that these guys still get caught. Again because of the surveillance state like NYC cameras. They walk away from the scene and then pull their mask down 50 feet away…. And there is yet another camera

And how many don’t happen at all

Saying that some people will crime doesn’t make the presence of security measures any leas of a deterrent.

Thugs tend to be low on the cognative ability scale.

1 Like

I’d say the gun was a deterrent. The camera provides evidence in a he said, she said situation.

1 Like

Guns are sure as hell a deterrent. Cameras are also.

They fall under security measures

Disney Thuggery

Madden had previously been in a relationship with Christina Siau and was “suffering from mental health issues," the sheriff’s office said, adding that the attack was “isolated to this incident with a clear nexus between the victims and Madden.”

Okay. I read the article too. What’s your point?