Thug Culture State of Mind

I’m sorry that white street gangs aren’t killing whites at the rate that black street gangs are killing blacks.

Maybe the Left should run a recruitment drive for white gangs and also gin up some rival factions to help even out the statistics?

Doubling down on stupid is it’s usual response.

2 Likes

“When warranted”.

It is sad that this mindset still has some existence but…I’m glad for how far “we” have come.

I started packing a small Sig P365 at the course each trip we go. I have been going once a week for years after this just reminded me how exposed you are at the course and what could be lurking around the next green.

Just a coincidence I guess when when the perp is white it’s warranted

Not at all. It’s never warranted for profit. For example.

Thoughts and prayers. Glad he didn’t have a gun.

This doesn’t include today but thus far in Chicago;

Chicago shootings: 47 shot, 5 fatally, in weekend violence across city, CPD says

Chicago shootings: 47 shot, 5 fatally, in weekend gun violence across city, CPD says - ABC7 Chicago

Because you think white supremacy is the primary driver of black crime? Did I get it right?

1 Like

Who brought up race? This is a culture issue.

Every woke democrat since 2016. They’re addicted to it. They need it for their very survival.

Because that’s how you see the world. Black and White.

I think you must have meant vs.

1 Like

Good idea. May go that route too. Quite small huh?

If the gang bangers disappeared those they terrorize could breath again, and start to build for a future rather than subsist in fear in the present. It isn’t white people, it isn’t the cops, it isn’t what happened decades or more than a century ago … it’s people who used to be someone’s precious baby but who are right now violent habitual criminals.

2 Likes

…and the number one factor for this is, no father in the home.

1 Like

If the prosecutors would do their jobs and put these gang bangers away for decades or for good things would get better very quickly.

The money required to do so would be money well spent…for a change!

Gangs won’t disappear until we address the underlying reason why gangs exist. Poverty.

1 Like

What makes you think they aren’t already doing this? Threats of prison aren’t really a deterrent for gang members. Some of them don’t mind going in because they have meals and other gang members in there to protect them.

Why does “poverty” exist? The answer is because those entering adulthood with the opportunity to make money, are ill equipped. When an education is free, the answer for not having an education is because they didn’t apply themselves to earn their education. The reason for not applying one’s self is because as a child, you’d rather do what you want more so than what you need to do. That’s where a father comes in…to say…you will go to school, apply yourself, learn and try for excellent grades doing so. When that doesn’t happen, the child is ill prepared and they now most probably, will live a life in poverty.